Starting Team

Guest Stuart-The-Well-man

Why does McGarry keep gettin played on the left of midfield when he is continually moving into the centre and leaving the whole left wing empty. Obrien would be more up for the job of left mid as he stays out wide and also runs at players where as Mcgarry just cuts in and passes the ball and most of the ime it goes to the opposition team. Quinn also should be left out of the starting 11 as Saunders seams to be more up for the position of right back and is playing well even though he just got brung staright intothe team from the under 19s. Quinn also ws never a suited played to play centre back like against hamilton as you seen our deffence was shocking through the centre. Murphy is also a player who should reguarly gt in the sqaud as he runs at players and is a key part to our attak even though he is not built well, he is one of our better players.

I see where you're coming from but I think bringing in Saunders all the time wouldn't be beneficial to his development. We're not defending well of late and that'll do nothing for his confidence if that continues (hope it doesn't right enough and we did look better at the back last week). He also looked knackered by the end of the Accies game so as good a prospect as he is you don't want him to burn out.

Although I was shocked to see Saunders benched on Saturday it worked an absolute treat. Remember he is only a young man who signed from Queen's Park. We don't want him burning out. Can you please point to what Quinn done wrong to have this attack on Saturday. I can remember a few great things he did, and worked an absolute treat along side Craigan as the two of them have a good understanding. He also played in an absolute peach of a cross for our second goal. Quinn didn't play centre back either against Hamilton.

Now, I'm not defending Quinn, as some performances have been dire this season from him, but it is no shock that the games he has played well in, we've won!

McGarry should not be playing left wing, and he didn't against Inverness. In fact he never made an appearance. I think the midfield that played against Inverness should play the up coming games.

Again, Murphy will have his fair share of games, but I think he will be best used while we are playing 4-4-2 as an impact sub.

Whydoes McGarry keep gettin played on the left of midfield when he is continually moving into the centre and leaving the whole left wing empty. Obrien would be more up for the job of left mid as he stays out wide and also runs at players where as Mcgarry just cuts in and passes the ball and most of the ime it goes to the opposition team.

It's not rocket science, a right footed player, playing on the left will most likely cut inside onto their stronger foot. Neither started on the left on Saturday where Fitz came in and did his usual steady job, I see no reason for dropping him. O'Brien had a decent game on the right (in spite of his poor final ball) and given a run in the team could make this spot his own.

Quinn also should be left out of the starting 11 as Saunders seams to be more up for the position of right back and is playing well even though he just got brung staright intothe team from the under 19s. Quinn also ws never a suited played to play centre back like against hamilton as you seen our deffence was shocking through the centre.

Quinn did not play centre mid against Hamilton, he played in Midfield and did ok although certainly not his best position. In games where he HAS actually played centre half IMO he's performed ok. Saunders has had 2 decent performances and looks a good prospect but Quinn is the number 1 right back at the club, and will remain that way for the forseeable future. He played well at the weekend and supplied a good cross for the second goal.

Although I was shocked to see Saunders benched on Saturday it worked an absolute treat. Remember he is only a young man who signed from Queen's Park. We don't want him burning out. Can you please point to what Quinn done wrong to have this attack on Saturday. I can remember a few great things he did, and worked an absolute treat along side Craigan as the two of them have a good understanding. He also played in an absolute peach of a cross for our second goal. Quinn didn't play centre back either against Hamilton.

:mellow: To be fair nobody would have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out!

Ye no what i am just going to leave it if yous are satisfied with the performances motherwell hav been giving well good for yous but from where i have been watching it has been shocking and we need something to be done by mcghee

Because we beat inverness doesnt mean that we are a better team inverness are just as bad as us as or even worse than us as there league position shows

Quinn was playing at Deffensive mid thn in malcoms position but he was still playing as if in centre of the deffence

Cool yer jets.

When you play 4 players in defence and Quinn isn't one of them, like when he is playing in midfield, That means he's not playing centre defence.

Also, since you clearly have poor sight. He was one of the better players against Hamilton.

McGarry thought, is gash. Fitzpartick is solid and must be raging that McGarry is above him in the pecking order.

This guy seems to have a fetish for posting in twos.....

McGarry tries hard, but yeah, id rather see Fitzy in the team tbh, especially on the left side,

the team that beat Snekkie will probably be the same for the St Midden game,

P.S. i thought that too Frazza, Quinn did well in an unfamiliar position amidst a severely underperforming team

Fancy stop giving the guy a hard time?

Aye. hes fucked up a fair few times this season and so has Craigan, Hammell, Quinn, Keef, Hughes etc when we have conceded goals. We've conceded goals here, there and everywhere but, Reynolds right now is the best we have and with Craigan back in defence he seems much more comfortable.

Course he'll still make a few more mistakes so will the rest of the sqaud and we#ll concede goals because of it but, if they were all round top drawer players with no faults they would not be playing for Motherwell.

Get off the guys back, get behind him and support him and maybe, just maybe we'll see the Reynolds we seen on his first season!

And, its Klimpl with an 'l' not an 'r'. :lol: