Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

I agree his positioning is poor, but I honestly believe this is due to what Gannon is telling him to do.

That's exactly my take on it as well. In saying that, it doesn't cover up his crossing ability but it certainly makes it harder for him with his defensive duties. Thankfully his speed can sometimes get him back into the correct positions.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in the last few seasons we have had:

08/09 - Clarkson 13 League Goals

07/08 - Porter 15 League Goals (Clarkson also had 12 and McCormack also on a decent number)

06/07 - McDonald 15 League Goals

05/06 - No One Worth Talking About

04/05 - McDonald 15 League Goals

03/04 - Clarkson 11 League Goals

Lukas Jutkiewicz is currrently on 5 League Goals. I am CERTAIN that he will not beat the amount of goals scored by McDonald & Porter (ie 15 League Goals) this season.

Happy to enter a wager with you with the terms that he has to stay the full season.

Well since it is not likely he'll be here the full season I think it would be more fair to do it up to January:

2008/09 Porter: 9

2007/08 Porter: 9

2006/07 McDonald: 9

2004/05 McDonald: 8

That is very doable as at this very point Porter was on 6 (07/08) and 4 (08/09) and McDonald was on 8 (06/07) & 7 (04/05). Last season at this time Clarkson was on 4 as well. Very much in the running to be as prolific as those before him, again only in my opinion.

Well since it is not likely he'll be here the full season

Why not? :P

He seems to be hitting a bit of form with us and you'd assume he must be enjoying scoring goals and playing regularly, Everton fans will still think he's shit, and by the sounds of things he's not particularly rated at all down there by the management either.

I would be quite surprised if his loan deal wasn't extended to be honest, unless it was a money issue.

Well since it is not likely he'll be here the full season I think it would be more fair to do it up to January:

2008/09 Porter: 9

2007/08 Porter: 9

2006/07 McDonald: 9

2004/05 McDonald: 8

That is very doable as at this very point Porter was on 6 (07/08) and 4 (08/09) and McDonald was on 8 (06/07) & 7 (04/05). Last season at this time Clarkson was on 4 as well. Very much in the running to be as prolific as those before him, again only in my opinion.

So he is on 5 goals? Up to what fixture are you talking?

Fatcalf makes the point time and time again and never a truer word is spoken.

A lot of folk on here are really really 'spoilt' in terms of the football that MFC have managed to create over the last decade. We could quite easily be in an Airdrie type predicament I've no doubt.

The expectations that some of us have on a Saturday are incredible and In my own pant wetting opinion disrespectful to the efforts going in.

i don't watch fitba on the telly, you prolly think i'm lying but i'm not. I don't have any of the required channels and i can't watch a game if i don't have an interest in it.

I still think that Yass is terrible,

When he plays directly infront of me in the east, usually second half. I scream blue fuckin' murder at him to watch his fuckin man, stop chasin the ball like a 9 year old, win a fuckin header, put a fuckin tackle in. blah blah blah.

for someone who is so fast he is constantly getting beat too easily.

There is a reason charlton punted him to us.

He really needs to concentrate.

The happy clappy thing pisses me off to. there is nothing worse than losing a really bad goal only for half of the stand to burst into "motherwell, motherwell, motherwell."

fuck that

The happy clappy thing pisses me off to. there is nothing worse than losing a really bad goal only for half of the stand to burst into "motherwell, motherwell, motherwell."

fuck that

What is actually the point on u comin to the games then....If Your gonnay sit there and fukin moan yer life away just fukin leave!!!!

Well in the last few seasons we have had:

08/09 - Clarkson 13 League Goals

07/08 - Porter 15 League Goals (Clarkson also had 12 and McCormack also on a decent number)

06/07 - McDonald 15 League Goals

05/06 - No One Worth Talking About

04/05 - McDonald 15 League Goals

03/04 - Clarkson 11 League Goals

Lukas Jutkiewicz is currrently on 5 League Goals. I am CERTAIN that he will not beat the amount of goals scored by McDonald & Porter (ie 15 League Goals) this season.

Happy to enter a wager with you with the terms that he has to stay the full season.

I think he might if he stays for the season. Seems to have the confidence back and is not afraid to lash it towards goal - something a lot of the squad are guilty of not doing.

I think everyone that is defending Yassin is missing something. Saunders can play right back! Once Hutch is back fully fit I would have him in at Centre Half and push Saunders onto the right back bearth.

Busta disney sit moaning all game - he just moans when someone is really fucking shite - and he is!

Why not? :rolleyes:

He seems to be hitting a bit of form with us and you'd assume he must be enjoying scoring goals and playing regularly, Everton fans will still think he's shit, and by the sounds of things he's not particularly rated at all down there by the management either.

I would be quite surprised if his loan deal wasn't extended to be honest, unless it was a money issue.

Spot on. I really canny see him wanting to move on any time soon, it seems that since joining us he's managed to get the two things he's been missing for a few years- confidence and consitancy. I think it would be a daft move for him if he wanted to go elsewhere just now. Only reason I can see him going anywhere is if Everton wanted him back, which would seem like a premature move if they really want an improved player back.

I think everyone that is defending Yassin is missing something. Saunders can play right back! Once Hutch is back fully fit I would have him in at Centre Half and push Saunders onto the right back bearth.

Busta disney sit moaning all game - he just moans when someone is really fucking shite - and he is!

Well he's clearly not fukin shite if the fukin manager starts him every game...Jim Gannon knows more than any of you and me so leave the lad alone. Were fifth in the league only beaten once for fucks sake..so hes clearly not dayin to much wrong ay!!!!!!!!

I do think Saunders is a far better Centre Half than right back, but right now I'd definitely put him full back before Yassin. The fact we've only been beaten once and are fifth in the league, as much as I'm delighted at those facts, doesn't take away from the fact that Moautoukil is pish!

Well he's clearly not fukin shite if the fukin manager starts him every game...Jim Gannon knows more than any of you and me so leave the lad alone. Were fifth in the league only beaten once for fucks sake..so hes clearly not dayin to much wrong ay!!!!!!!!

Oh dear are we picking on poor wee Yass.

He's still pish.

was nobody else at celtic park? he had a great game and totally shut down mcgeady, he also did well against driver so he's played well against the two best leftside attackers in the country. i thought he was doing well in the first half on saturday in tamdem with coke but struggled when murphy was playing in front of him.

if he was as much a bombscare as people are saying we'd have lost more goals down his side. apart from the hibs game when he was caught up the park (which is clearly the tactics) there haven't been any goals down his side.

humphrey ball watched for accies second a couple of weeks ago and saunders got the c**t ripped out him in bucharest so i wouldn't say they're definitely better options.

humphrey ball watched for accies second a couple of weeks ago and saunders got the c**t ripped out him in bucharest so i wouldn't say they're definitely better options.

Our full team got the c**t ripped out them in Bucharest. Only one that got a good bit of credit was Ruddy!

If he was as much a bombscare as people are saying we'd have lost more goals down his side. apart from the hibs game when he was caught up the park (which is clearly the tactics) there haven't been any goals down his side.

I thought that too.

I say bring back Alan Sneddon or Rab Maaskant for a laugh :doh:

The guy is murder. 2/3 of the folk think so the other 1/3 are happy clappy!

Close the thread and get on with it!

Hello I am a Happy Clappy :doh: I know so many people who would not agree with that but I must be because I don't think Yass is shite. Because my opinion and that of the other happy clappers doesn't agree with yours let's shut the thread :D Why are you less than confident that your arguments are winning or do you just fear the power of the Happy Clappers? :P

Hello I am a Happy Clappy :doh: I know so many people who would not agree with that but I must be because I don't think Yass is shite. Because my opinion and that of the other happy clappers doesn't agree with yours let's shut the thread :D Why are you less than confident that your arguments are winning or do you just fear the power of the Happy Clappers? :P

Nah he probably wants it buried 5 pages back like the 'Lukas is shite' thread.

Or the Porter is shite thread on the old site.

To be honest that was just a bit of a fishing trip by myself.

Opinions are not something that you can win or lose on.

However still far too many Happy Clappers that can see no wrong with the club!

The difference is that Porter & Lukas both started off quite shite, and had got much better by this stage of the season.

Moutouakil is just generally shite.

Moutouakil is just generally shite.

Am surprised you haven't suggested that we replace him with Marlon King given the amount of fishing you do on here.

Moutouakil is no worse than others in the team. When he's on form he's a great addition to the team and when he's poor he's worse than a man down. The only game we've lost goals from him being to far up the park was against Hibs. Given our position in the table that shows that he must be doing ok. What excites me about this season is that we've seen in patches from a number of players that we're capable of moving it up a gear and Yassin is can definitely be included in this.