Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

Well there you go. As blatant an example of Motherwell tinted specs you'll see.

If he wasn't involved in goal number 4 then what the fuck was he doing standing on his tod in the middle of the goals letting two rangers players race in unmarked behind him?? Just having a wee holiday in the 6 yard box? We can't afford any passengers, especially not away at the home of the champions of Scotland.

To be honest that pretty much sums up yaas. He is often to be found nowhere near his man, even when he is back defending. He looks lost and is roasted far too often. Case in point Driver in the last 15 minutes v Hearts.

Nah, not tinted specs here. At goal 4 he was marking his man, the midfielders never tracked back to pick up their men. The problem is that Kirk Broadfoot made Hammell look silly.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, not tinted specs here. At goal 4 he was marking his man, the midfielders never tracked back to pick up their men. The problem is that Kirk Broadfoot made Hammell look silly.

Watch it again mate. When the ball gets cut across the face of goal, yaas is on his tod in the centre, with two rangers players behind him at the back post waiting to stroke it home. Yes i agree about Cubfoot and Hammell being the cause but Yaas and his lack of ability to pick up his man, were clearly implicit in the goal as well.

Mr Motherwell Football Club

If you honestly think this guy will ever make it your an absolute fool, this is not said with any dislike for the player, as whilst there in a Motherwell shirt I will always cheer the player on no matter who it is.

But if you cannot see why this player is total mince then no wonder Scottish football is in the state its in and no wonder Moutakil is ploughing his trade here.

Big Stall, Just naw.

wunderwell, great arguments there.

Better than any right back I've seen at Motherwell.

I'm with you all the way MFC

An if anyones looking for a right back to be 'ploughing' their trade then it shows the type of player we're after. :rolleyes:

I'm away to 'ply' my trade as an internt forum poster

Still stand by my previous posts, the guy is murder.

He has got nothing to his game except his pace. His positional sense is non-existent and his crossing is awful. He isnt even the best tackler either. Therefore I fail to see what he has to offer us at right back.

I honestly would take Paul Quinn over him every day of the week and twice on a Sunday!

Edit - Still using the Paul Quinn point as I know how so many people fail to rate him.

Still stand by my previous posts, the guy is murder.

He has got nothing to his game except his pace. His positional sense is non-existent and his crossing is awful. He isnt even the best tackler either. Therefore I fail to see what he has to offer us at right back.

I honestly would take Paul Quinn over him every day of the week and twice on a Sunday!

Edit - Still using the Paul Quinn point as I know how so many people fail to rate him.

Aye ye've said. :D

Naw, that folk will start saying that they'd rather still have Paul Quinn. I was in the small minority that backed Quinn against his critics but Yassin is an improvment on Quinn.

Cant agree I am afraid.

Quinn didnt offer the same pace but the rest of his game (his crossing only a bit better) is superior to this numpty.

Infact I would rather have Tom H at right back.

Cant agree I am afraid.

Quinn didnt offer the same pace but the rest of his game (his crossing only a bit better) is superior to this numpty.

Infact I would rather have Tom H at right back.

Quinns crossing though usually took place as a diagonal ball from 10 yards inside the opposition half. It was probably about as succesful as Yaas bombing to the bye line and sclaffing it to their first defender.

I'de take Quinn over Yaas though. IMO.

Every cloud and that... He actually had a good game the day I thought. Well, an excellent 1st half but the whole team were mince 2nd half.

Busta wont admit that though! Everyone - Including me- who said he was pish will admit when he plays well but busta is that blinkered NO FUCKING WAY no YASSIN. :lol:

I dont get why everyone moans so much about him. Ok he is not the best defender ever by far, but he is good on the ball, has got pace and is great at getting forward and trying to attack. Fair enuf its not reli his job to be on the attack aw the tym but he gets alot of criticism and stick and hes reli not that bad.

But yeah i agree with wots being said today he had a good first half and his second half wis ok. He linked well with Humphries wen he came on.

I dont get why everyone moans so much about him. Ok he is not the best defender ever by far, but he is good on the ball, has got pace and is great at getting forward and trying to attack. Fair enuf its not reli his job to be on the attack aw the tym but he gets alot of criticism and stick and hes reli not that bad.

But yeah i agree with wots being said today he had a good first half and his second half wis ok. He linked well with Humphries wen he came on.

Come on he's pish and you know it :lol: I still wont boo him though :P