Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst loan signing since Andy Smith. Worst signing since Malpas' Irish trio.

Yass added nothing to our team and at times it was like having 10 men because he was so ineffective in attack and defence.

Glad to see the back of him.

Now to look for a natural RB, Broony!

Aye this guy wasn't the best of defenders. He was fast and could beat a man down that right wing, but as far as defending goes he just wasnt up to it. He's still young and im sure if he works on the aspects of his game that lets him down (i.e. his Crossing) then he could be a decent player for someone in the future.

Good Luck Yass.

21 pages on a run-of-the-mill, average young defender on loan, the mind boggles! One of our previous managers famous theories was, "if they aren't any better than whats here, we don't need them" With Saunders, Reynolds, and I would even say Lasley, all on our books and more than cappable at RB....Good riddance Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas....good luck to you, but you were gash!

21 pages on a run-of-the-mill, average young defender on loan, the mind boggles! One of our previous managers famous theories was, "if they aren't any better than whats here, we don't need them" With Saunders, Reynolds, and I would even say Lasley, all on our books and more than cappable at RB....Good riddance Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas....good luck to you, but you were gash!

Maybe now Yassin's away we should start a new Right Back thread. I would now but feel I need to respond to Sieb.

At present, I only identify one RB on the books - Saunders. Hateley could possibly fill in for a few games. But Lasley, Humphrey and O'Brien (remember Europa League) are emergency cover only.

I trust Grandpa and Uncle Archie have an idea of what defensive talent is knocking about the UK. Whoever comes in, we need a good positional tackler and passer, not another wing back.

Well, considering he was signed as a right wingback and that he played almost all of his games for us at right wingback, I'd say he was a right wingback.

Gutted to see the guy go. Getting a mega defensive right back in wont solve our problems. We'll lose an attacking threat and we'll not solve the defensive problem, Leaking goals from the left hand side.

Apparetly this "Shite" player has returned to Charlton because "Now at least two Premier League clubs are considering bids for him, whilst a host of Championship clubs are also readying moves and a switch back to England now looks highly likely. "

http

://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_57...USS_01DBC.html

Personally I would have liked him to stay at the club , his crossing wasn't great but some of his link up play was brilliant to see.

I lost a bit of faith when I personally heard Gannon slate him (basically said he just does what he wants when he is on the park, on crazy money at Charlton, and he could get a better player from Scotland to replace him) then play him in the next and final three games under his watch.

It seemed when it came down to it JG didn't rate the guy. It would also appear from the comments I heard with my own ears that Yassin wasn't carrying out JG's instructions onto the park. Yet JG played him CONSISTENTLY. If he wasn't doing what he was told then I am amazed he was played. Unless it was a "contractural obligation". Or JG really didn't care or didn't really have a clue. Or both.

Yes whereas he should be a right winger.....not wingback

Nah, Wingback. I'll trust Gannons judgement. I mean, he has brought on many a player in his short time as a manager. Some going on to become internationalists and even international captains. All that from managing a team in League 1 for a few years.

Unless you've got something that shows you actually know anything about football other than thinking, folk shouting = good crowd.

Nah, Wingback. I'll trust Gannons judgement. I mean, he has brought on many a player in his short time as a manager. Some going on to become internationalists and even international captains. All that from managing a team in League 1 for a few years.

Unless you've got something that shows you actually know anything about football other than thinking, folk shouting = good crowd.

Yes thats what I said...folk shouting = good crowd

You talk some amount of shite