Real Men Wear Pink

delboy

OK folk, I know there has been a few threads about this in the past but I think it's about time John Ruddy should us all he's a real man and turns out for the club in the full pink keepers strip.

If you agree with me then feel free to add you your name to the campaign!

Pink clothing should not be in a mans wardope unless you have serious issues or an arsehole like the Japanese flag

You know that pink was regarded as boys' colour until about the 1930s or 40s because it was regarded as a version of the more masculine red?

He could wear a fucking Jorge Campos effort for all I care. As long as he's keeping the ball out our net he can wear whatever he likes.

campos1.jpg

This is what goalie tops used to be all about. Campos designed his own strips.

Do you think ruddy wid be up for gettin the crayons out and sendin a few samples away tae canterbury???

campos1.jpg

This is what goalie tops used to be all about. Campos designed his own strips.

Do you think ruddy wid be up for gettin the crayons out and sendin a few samples away tae canterbury???

No, Pleeeaaasseee Noooo!! Not the one above! Too much on the eyes. Really think we would have to have a health warning for epileptics and migraine sufferers if he wore anything like that. I really think the blue kit is great. But I suppose the pink one (or rather I've been told it's fuschia) is better than the fluorescent yellow one the hearts goalie was wearing the other week.