John Ruddy

DaveTheRave

As much as I rated Smith as a keeper, I am enjoying not having that horrible feeling in my stomach every time a high cross heads near the six yard line.

Totally agree great shot stopper, but I always worried when there was a corner or free kick. With Ruddy we've got a great shot stopper and someone who can come for a high ball. Would be good if we could hang on to him.

Interview with Jim Gannon was on Radio Scotland last night. JG spoke about the impact of Lukas and Ruddy. Stephen Craigan, who was one of the presenters in the studio was asked what the chances of keeping them past January were. His reply was, due to their form he would imagine other clubs have noticed them and if not Everton might want more of their wages paid by Motherwell if they were to complete the season.

(This isn't taking into consideration keeping Yassin who JG has recently stated he wishes to keep.)

In the end Craigan stated he believes Motherwell will be able to keep ONE from Lukas and Ruddy till the end of the season as both would now be outwith our finances.

So...........who do we keep.

My pick would be Ruddy.

Was Howie's debut not the week before Tannadice when we drew 0-0 with Hibs on a freezing cold Friday night?

Absolute shitter of a game and memorable to me only for the fact that I got a correct score, no goalscorer, draw ht & draw ft all up. Just I seem to remember Howie playing in it.

Was Howie's debut not the week before Tannadice when we drew 0-0 with Hibs on a freezing cold Friday night?

Absolute shitter of a game and memorable to me only for the fact that I got a correct score, no goalscorer, draw ht & draw ft all up. Just I seem to remember Howie playing in it.

Memory of Howie stops with that Utd game, you could be right Andy.