January Transfer Window

WilliePettigrew

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcgarry,fitzpatrick,and craigan.dont think we will get anything for them.but money saved in wages,should be used to keep ruddy and the polish fellow.dont rate the french right back,good at forward play s@@te in defence.and when hutchinson fit saunders can move to right back

More firepower please.

Gary McSweggan available on a free :lol:

On a more realistic/unrealistic note how about signing viduka for a few months with the excuse for him to join something like "put you in the shop window", "get your fitness back"

More firepower please.

Mikael Antoine-Curier's loan deal at Accies ends on January 1st and I'm sure Dundee would be easy to deal with since there was been a big fall out between the player and the club.

Accies are trying to extend the deal, might I suggest we nip in and steal him.

Good goals to game ratio, would be a good third striker and maybe more.

I think that we should try and get Yassin aswell untill the end of the season to give Saunders a chance to fight for his place because if Saunders get injured who have we got?

Also Ruddy and Lukas are musts.

If we're looking to sign people I would look at Andrew Haliday of Livingston as a prospect for the future and we could loan him out to get him first team experience in time for next season.Also we could try and get Adam Rooney from ICT if we dont extend Lukas's deal.If we dont extend Ruddy's deal I think we should give Fraser another chance and also Kosiorowski as we've not saw him in action much.

Hope we can tie up Ruddy and Jutkiewicz until the end of the season. We certainely need more fire power. Our side is well covered at the back and midfield. I think wee slane will add a new dimension upon his return from injury.

I think that we should try and get Yassin aswell untill the end of the season to give Saunders a chance to fight for his place because if Saunders get injured who have we got?

Also Ruddy and Lukas are musts.

If we're looking to sign people I would look at Andrew Haliday of Livingston as a prospect for the future and we could loan him out to get him first team experience in time for next season.Also we could try and get Adam Rooney from ICT if we dont extend Lukas's deal.If we dont extend Ruddy's deal I think we should give Fraser another chance and also Kosiorowski as we've not saw him in action much.

Adam Rooney is a decent shout as a squad player but I've always wondered why he's never really established himself at Inverness even though he's probably been there most potent striker.

How are we ever going to replace Jim O'Brien when he moves to Aberdeen in January? Thats if Aberdee can raise the fee to release him from his contrat 6 months early. Saying that, we shouldn't be too hard to deal with since he wants to sign for the sheep shaggers. Silly Boy!

we should try and get a striker off aberdeen as a staight swap for O'Brien if he's going to go there. I'd take Chris Mcguire

O'Brien can get to fuck right away. Hes not played well since this aberdeen stuff came about. He knows he's off somewhere else. So get him punted.

It's an absolute disgrace what McGhee has got away with, coming out stating he wants to sign one of our players when he has no right to talk to him until January. It's definately had an adverse effect on his game and ultimately our preformances. Shows a total lack of respect.