January Transfer Window

WilliePettigrew

Sounds like the McGlinchey deal is dead in the water and, after listening to Craig Brown, it would appear that we won't be getting anyone else in this transfer window. Hopefully there are no cheeky bids for any of our players before now and the window closing or we could be left a bit short.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blame boyle for this situation

has anyone ever noticed that he barely takes anythin to do with the club

then when it comes to sortin out the manager position he leaves it to the last minute before making a decision meaning craig brown cant really bring people in

i was looking around different teams and thought it amazing how some chairman take everythin to do with there club and fans, and boyle takes sweet fuck all to do with the club

i also heard a rumour that most the money he puts in to the club he puts in because if he didn't then he would be charged it in tax.. this is only rumoured, but when u think about it its probz true and if he is then all he's doing is using Motherwell FC as a tax evasion scheme

i would like to see boyle do a question and answer forum (something like that one before gannon was involved in)

then when it comes to sortin out the manager position he leaves it to the last minute before making a decision meaning craig brown cant really bring people in

i was looking around different teams and thought it amazing how some chairman take everythin to do with there club and fans, and boyle takes sweet fuck all to do with the club

i also heard a rumour that most the money he puts in to the club he puts in because if he didn't then he would be charged it in tax.. this is only rumoured, but when u think about it its probz true and if he is then all he's doing is using Motherwell FC as a tax evasion scheme

i would like to see boyle do a question and answer forum (something like that one before gannon was involved in)

:cheers: Tard. It's obviously working... if it gives me days out like I had yesterday! Tax evasion? Power to him I'd say.

On a side note: Instead of inane rambling, tell the masses how much you like The Prodigys' new offering - I am the portacabin firestarter... available from no good record stores and most shit ones!

This made me laugh a lot! Boyle's makes his mistakes but we could do a lot worse. I give you mad vlad at FHW :doh:

Surely to suggest that John Boyle is a tax evader is more than a wee bit libelous?

Rubbish. Brown was told to act as if he were in permanant employment.

Which chairmen are you refering to and what is it that they do specifically? Vlad? is that the kind of thing you are after? Anyway, if JB feels that there are people at the club that can handle the day to day running better than he can, then fair play to him.

oh dear. you better hope JB doesn't read that or you could be in bother!

Why? What burning questions do you have that you just need to get the answer from JB himself?

:doh: What a fandan! Away n have a word with yourself.

This is just taking 'Care In The Community' to a whole new and worrying level. :doh: The Dons also have their version - see here http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4...;mid=2123009586

anybody know if we've got a sell on with mcdonald. it looks like he's on his way out of celtic (monkeyheid must have money on rangers to win the league) and it would be ideal if we could get some of the dough.

looks like we're not bringing anyone in which i'm not too bothered about. even with slane, mcgarry and yas leaving we've still got 23 players who have played this season plus darren smith, i think we're set.

anybody know if we've got a sell on with mcdonald. it looks like he's on his way out of celtic (monkeyheid must have money on rangers to win the league) and it would be ideal if we could get some of the dough.

looks like we're not bringing anyone in which i'm not too bothered about. even with slane, mcgarry and yas leaving we've still got 23 players who have played this season plus darren smith, i think we're set.

No we definitely don't, i mind it being spoke about on here before.

Spot on. I really don't get the Fraser hate on here although Ruddy is not a superb goalkeeper. A very good one but not superb.

Ruddy is one of the best keepers I have ever seen.

if he goes back to Everton and recreates this form then he would be very, very close to an England call up. 9 clean sheets and on average he makes saves that get us the points nearly every game. In fact I would go as far and say that Ruddy has probably earned us half the points we have on the board at the moment.

He is a very superb keeper! By far the best and most consistent keeper in the SPL this season and if he keeps it up will be in the running for some awards by the end of the season, but they will probably give it to John Fleck or Koki Mizinuo the fuck tards!

Record  

Michael McGlinchey closes in on Motherwell switch as Brown eyes move for Spence

Feb 1 2010 Neil Cameron

CRAIG Brown will welcome former CeltMichael McGlinchey to Motherwell this week - but insists in-form winger Jim O'Brien is going nowhere.

And former Reading full-back Danny Spence could also be added to the Fir Park squad.

Midfielder McGlinchey, 23, is free to travel back from Australia earlier than expected because his team, Central Coast Mariners, failed to make the A League play-offs.

The New Zealand international, who hopes to play in this summer's World Cup, is joiningWell on loan until the end of the season.

Brown is delighted to bring in McGlinchey and Spence but Well fans will be more reassured if O'Brien stays at least until his contract runs out in June after another superb show in Saturday's 3-0 win at Aberdeen.

The Fir Park boss said: "Michael will, I think, come over for Wednesday. We're delighted because he's a top player.

"Danny was recommended to us by Glenn Hoddle who's had him at his soccer school in Spain. He is not under contract so there is not an issue with time regarding the window closing.

"And Jim will not be leaving.In fact the club will be offering him a new contract."