January Transfer Window

WilliePettigrew

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wee rumour doing the rounds is that McGhoo is trying to get Clarkson on loan at the sheepies to replace Miller...... I wouldny mind having him back even just till the end of the season. Gives us a few options up front because at the moment we really only have 2 main strikers with Jamie

Murphy more suited to playin just off the front 2.

1217: League One outfit Colchester have made the deal of on-loan midfielder David Prutton permanent after Leeds agreed to cancel his contract. And in the Championship, Leicester have released veteran striker Paul Dickov.

Totally leftfield with this one, but with the Scotland connection?

Nah, probably not I s'pose.

1217: League One outfit Colchester have made the deal of on-loan midfielder David Prutton permanent after Leeds agreed to cancel his contract. And in the Championship, Leicester have released veteran striker Paul Dickov.

Totally leftfield with this one, but with the Scotland connection?

Nah, probably not I s'pose.

Think he was on loan at Derby was he not? Probably end up back there

Thought of Aberdeen going after Clarkson crossed my mind yesterday.

Hope it's nothing more than folk jumping to conclusions.

I'm sure I read somewhere that MM had made an enquiry for Clarkson as a loan deal but Bristol City knocked them back.

Michael McGlinchey confirmed on loan on Sky Sports News

It's not as yet! He hasn't signed anything with Motherwell so Sky Sports have jumped the gun which seems to be the order of the day in the media where the lad McGlinchey is concerned

"Danny was recommended to us by Glenn Hoddle who's had him at his soccer school in Spain. He is not under contract so there is not an issue with time regarding the window closing."

Meaning, we can't get him here on time or we haven't made our minds up about him yet...?

Meaning, "Don't go running to the boards and complain like auld sweetie wives if the deal isn't completed by midnight"

Yea, if you check back, it said "set" to sign ;)

Cheers

Aye, and it also said he was due to meet up at the beginning of February and stay till the end of the season. Pretty misleading in anyones book. Even Craig Brown alluded to as much in his BBC interview at the week-end.

Aye, and it also said he was due to meet up at the beginning of February and stay till the end of the season. Pretty misleading in anyones book. Even Craig Brown alluded to as much in his BBC interview at the week-end.

No, that is all true!

What isn't true is that it is 100% confirmed which BBC reported a week last Friday and SSN have just reported now!

No, that is all true!

What isn't true is that it is 100% confirmed which BBC reported a week last Friday and SSN have just reported now!

Can you confirm it soon then because that McGlinchey iron has been in the fire for over a week now, it must be fuckin' roastin'! ;)