Motherwell Vs Celtic-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left holding the baby, so it'll be a sky sports job on Saturday.

Think we need to freshen things up slightly...need to wait till nearer game time to see who's fit and available.

At this stage i think Celtic might edge it. An explanation from Gannon about where he thinks we went wrong on Saturday and a confirmation of who's fit for the game could change that.

Well I wont be going cause I have swine flu so I don't care :mad:

Nah I do care and I think we wil get another draw. 1-1 for me and Lukas once again for us.

By the way Daza, going by your title do you want two different team line ups :P

I didnt even notice that :mad:

--------------------Ruddy------------------------

Moutaoukil-----Saunders-----Reynolds-----Hammell

----------------------Hateley------------------

---------Coke-------Jennings------Lasley---------

----------------------Murphy--------------------

--------------------Jutkiewicz-------------------

I doubt that Forbes will start after being subbed in the last 4 games so i would bring in Lasley and Jennings for the him and Sutton. Debateable whether O'Brien will get a chance of starting again if he is going to Aberdeen soon and the fact he has done hee-haw in the last 3 games.

Hopefully Moutaoukils defending will be up to scratch on Saturday or he'll be ripped apart by that wee wanker McGeady.

Done well against the Old Firm this season so far and it's a a game that should see Coke uping his game a lot. I reckon we could nick this one on Saturday by a goal.

Celtic will win and if they are in the mood will do so with a bit to spare and of course Scott McDonald will score at least once. We have no midfield and the thought of McGeady up against Yassin just doesn't bear thinking about whilst Robson and N'Guemo will have their easiest games of the season.

4-0 to Celtic

Celtic will win and if they are in the mood will do so with a bit to spare and of course Scott McDonald will score at least once. We have no midfield and the thought of McGeady up against Yassin just doesn't bear thinking about whilst Robson and N'Guemo will have their easiest games of the season.

4-0 to Celtic

:P

Still debating whether or not to go or watch it in the house.

Get yersel up by on Saturday, you know it makes sense!!

On this game I think it could be very tough for us, but then again we always say that and usually make a real game of it.

I think a couple of changes are a must in order to freshen things up, and also to give Shellic something to think about. I think Forbes needs a rest and despite being poor on Saturday I'd start Lasley on Saturday. I also think we need to be more solid and line up 4-1-4-1 so I'd recall O'Brien on the left.

We are very capable of getting something from this game if we play well, however if Shellic are on form then it could be a tough afternoon for us. Their recent recovery only makes me think that they're due a bad one, and we are due an improved showing ourselves.

I'll say it'll be a 2-2 cracker.

Prediction? We'll hear it often enough over the course of the day no doubt, but, Athenry Mike was a thief! :P

I've a funny feeling I'll be discussing referees at the lodge this coming week on account Charlie Richmond is officiating. Hoping a motion from our Uddingston brethren succeeds in having Brother Brines black-balled for this weekend performace...

Defeat is unthinkable with the Christmas festivities kicking off on Saturday night at Fir Park, face apologising to the neighbours again if we were to win (Well it's Carfin, there still smarting over my Skippy Sunday antics), I'd happily take another point.

4-0 to Celtic

If it is the same team that played at the weekend then McGeady will be up against Hammell - unless Yass is going to be our left back?

As for the result - will either be 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 either way

Prediction? We'll hear it often enough over the course of the day no doubt, but, Athenry Mike was a thief! :P

I've a funny feeling I'll be discussing referees at the lodge this coming week on account Charlie Richmond is officiating. Hoping a motion from our Uddingston brethren succeeds in having Brother Brines black-balled for this weekend performace...

Defeat is unthinkable with the Christmas festivities kicking off on Saturday night at Fir Park, face apologising to the neighbours again if we were to win (Well it's Carfin, there still smarting over my Skippy Sunday antics), I'd happily take another point.

Fuck sake your brave!!

but i was exactly the same! lol Dancing at the curry club lol!

Cmon the Well

2-1 well jukes and murphy with robson scoring a consolation :mad:

Well, If Shaun "Dirty, Cheatin, Divin Bastard" Malony (to give him his full name) is playing, then no doubt they will get a number of free kicks around the 18 yard box. probably a penalty too. hate that wee fecker.

He's oot. Thank Christ, he always seems to play a blinder against us. McDonald is the only player worth fretting about, and at a push Robson because of his delivery. The rest are, well, shite. Worst Celtic and Rangers teams in my life time and we should never be worried about playing them at home or away for that matter. They are no longer invincible, they are on the same level as the rest of us now nd we should be looking at winning our home games in the SPL no matter who its against. 2-1 Motherwell

Nothing to fear. As poor a Cellic team as I've seen in nigh-on 30 years watching Motherwell up against them. Direct everything towards their centre-halves and that's where we'll get most joy. Can't believe they so convincingly won last weekend but as McGhee admitted his side were completely and utterly rank rotten. We're due to hit some form, it's been there in fits and starts the past few weeks (Easter Road was clearly an exception) and if Falkirk can take 3 off this lot, then why can't we?

4-0 to Celtic

Part of me feels that aswell and with Celtic allegedly hitting some form, and us feeling like the wheels are off our bus, it's difficult to see by it.

History shows we are more likely to get a result when the odds are stacked against us though so here's hoping!

Can't wait for this one, been the game I've been looking forward to since the fixtures came out. For some reason fs rangers doesn't seem as big a game any more, whereas celtic is

Just as big and contains alot more poison and a greater atmosphere!

IMO mcdonald is there main threat right now. I also feel mcgeady is the most over-rated player in the country! Celtic rely far too much on him, everyones forgetting that mcgeadys hitting form right now but thats been against poor killies etc etc, if our players are up for it then mcgeady etc won't have a sniff!

I'd start with

Ruddy

Yassim Saunders Reynolds Hammell

Hately

Coke forbes

O'Brien

Jutkiewicz. Sutton

Back four picks itself

Midfield would have been our strongest a month ago, hopefully forbes will hit form again and not need subbed at HT. This is a game that O'Brien needs, something to show his old club why he is wanted and a chance to go out of Motherwell with a bit of respect, he needs to keep playing well!

Reckon Sutton just needs another goal to kick start his season like lukas did. We need sutton abolity to win everything in the air!

2-1/ 2-0 well!! Sutton and jutkiewicz.

let's get ripped in about this bunch of scum!