trafficlight

Ibrox Register

Obviously there will be a match thread, so apologies for starting early ,but I'm just wondering who's going from here, how many will be there in total and also the ticket prices. Any pre-match thoughts you might have, too. Being a nosy bastard basically :D

I will be there. Looking forward to this one, prefer going to Ibrox rather than Celtic Park simply because you get a better view at Ibrox.

I've never been to Ibrox and don't intend on changing that Saturday.

Live stream at the flat with a few beers and a Papa Johns. Sounds better than a 4-0 pumping, abuse, travel, cold and £50 poorer

I think we might, just might be able to sneak a draw on Saturday. Unlike Celtic, Rangers don't play as much football and their build up play is slower which may suit our game a bit more. If we can keep their frontmen quiet like we did at Fir Park in September then we've got a chance, albeit slim of coming away with a draw.

I don't think we've got anything about us to win the match though.

We've always got a chance but that ain't enough to entice me to part with best part of £50 to be treated like shite. Probably falling into their trap cos both the Old Firm seem intent on driving visiting fans away from the game but as Flow used to say, he didnae care if he was the only one there he'll go just to deny them using that space for home fans as is their seeming intention. Hats off to the guys an gals who still make the effort but al be spending ma dosh in some shopping mall somehwere.

I'll be there. Don't go with much optimism mind you, I think Rangers could play us at Ibrox with just Alexander playing and we still wouldn't beat them. We seem to have had a curse put on us at Ibrox since spoiling their title party all those years ago

whens the last time we actually won at ibrox?

its gotta happen sometime, why not this weekend plus they are utter gash.

Wasn't going to bother going, but up popped a free ticket so might as well go :)

We've got a chance of a draw if cannon puts out our strongest team. Meaning no meechan, no mcchugh and no murphy IMO, don't think this is the sort of game for murphy.

Get forbes and Sutton back in at least! And I'd like to see o'brien! Who cares about bust ups behind the scenes. O'brien needs to prove himself worthy of a move and there's no-one else like him in our team!

I'd like to see Murphy and Mchugh start! Same team bar Meechan for Forbes for me and take the game to them.

Got a feeling about this one. I think Dundee United will beat them tonight so it will depend on how they react to this one, but we should be fresher than them so you never know!

And I'd like to see o'brien! Who cares about bust ups behind the scenes. O'brien needs to prove himself worthy of a move and there's no-one else like him in our team!

No he doesn't. He knows that, if nothing else, McGhee is waiting to take him to Aberdeen.

Keep him dropped.

I'll be there. First game in a while. Hopefully not to rough after the Barras on Friday night!

What's the score with tickets? Can you pay at the gate for this one?

I'll be at the game for free as I'll taking a family there through my work.

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

The real problem will be trying not to go mental when we score as I'll be in the h**s end.

I will also be in attendance.

I wonder if Meechan and McHugh will recover from their injuries in time? Even if they do I'd be tempted to restore the likes of Coke, Forbes, O'Brien and Hutchinson to the starting line-up. This is a place to get the ball down and pass it, so I'm sure the team will reflect this.

I approach this in a cautiously optimistic frame of mind. We are capable of taking something from this game, but we need to keep Boyd quiet and control the midfield in order for that to happen.

Im surprised by the optomism about this game on this thread. Sorry to be a wet sponge but we'll get gubbed 3-0 and Boyd will score the 1st goal in the changing room before the game starts. :wallbash: .

Am watching the Rangers game tonight and a v impressive and solid performance from Rangers tonight - me fears it could be a long afternoon on Saturday at Ibrox. Rangers looked well up for it tonight. I hope I am proved wrong but it looks a daunting prospect at the moment :wallbash:

tbh that's good. For so long now the talk on this site has been "no better time to play Rangers now" just for us have our arses handed to us on a plate. Maybe because they are so confident it's a good thing for us....

Saying that 2-1 Rangers - the Duke for us and both goals by Boyd for them :wallbash:

I'll be there, my Rangers supporting mate got me a hospitality ticket. Dunno what I'll do if we score. Still, free bar and all that...

It's going to be a long 90 minutes. Rangers looked strong and determined last night against Dundee United and I fear a similar scoreline on Saturday.

3-0 or possibly 3-1 Rangers. :lol: