Ticket Office

Nijholt91

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got down just in time today!

Does seem a silly time for them to go for lunch but everyone deserves a wee treat at Xmas eh? :doh:

They couldn't have gone for it at a more stupid time - 2 days before a ticket match. What's wrong with a Christmas dinner? You know, go out after work like most folk? Couldn't make that shit up. They've been shut all afternoon!!

They couldn't have gone for it at a more stupid time - 2 days before a ticket match. What's wrong with a Christmas dinner? You know, go out after work like most folk? Couldn't make that shit up. They've been shut all afternoon!!

They havent been shut all afternoon, I was up at 12.20 and it was open but aye I see your point mate!

Obviously Motherwell are on budget and cant afford the dinner menu, would rather have a wee cheap lunch :doh:

Yea, understand that mate. I really should've put a notice on the web earlier in the week that the girls were half-day today so accept my personal apologies on it.

'Flow

I know folk will only post when there's a problem at the ticket office or the club shop, and that's understandable, but I have to say in my ( albeit very limited ) experience of both I've been very impressed. Our tickets for the Accies game arrived 36 hours after booking online - bloody good going - and the guys in the shop have always been bang on as well. We only hear about the bad experiences, but there must be a hundred good experiences for each of the bad.

Selling tickets for the first time in ages for Saturdays game versus Rangers, and ye fuck off for Christmas Lunch?? What was wrong with last week?? Or next week, even Sunday?? Fucking idiots.

That is a bit rich - the same idiots that have had the ticket office open 6 days a week recently, have been working their backside off to deliver a better more rounded service to all. The same idiots that have had the tickets on sale since the 28th November available by person, by post or for collectionat Ibrox so three ways that they could be bought. I could go on, yes we went for our Christmas lunch and if you must know - booked before the fixtures were announced but remind me next time and I'll consult my crystal ball.

Yes we should have put it on our website that the office was closed but there has been a lot happening - the small matter of two old firm games back to back - and we simply forgot, Alan has already held his hands up – sorry won't happen again.

A cardinal sin committed, we closed the ticket office early ONCE this year and all of a sudden we are all idiots. It must be great to be perfect, never have to learn by your mistakes. I'll finish now because you'll see from my words that I am disappointed to say the least.

Charming - merry christmas to you too.

To be fair the failure to communicate the closure was an absolute howler, however rare or justified, considering the guy had driven a fair distance to get there.

You'll see from his post he was equally upset at his wasted journey as Leeann was with her response to his post. (Naw in fact haud that result - Leeann sounds well hacked off)

So a bit of understanding and humility on both sides possibly required.

Christmas Hugs everybody?? :doh: