Time To Go Gannon!

Blakey

Probably going to get pelters for this, but this man Jim Gannon is only taking us one way and that is down the way.

His team selections are terrible, his tactics are terrible and his handling and treatment of senior players, especially Craigan who has been a magnificent servant to MFC over the years is absolutely awful.

Dont even get me started on his arrogant attitude towards the fans and the media.

We are boring to watch as the football we are playing is terrible and it is one of the biggest myths of the season that we are actually a good side that can play good football. We are god awful and thats why we've only won once in three whole months and Gannon's constant tinkering for no reason whatsoever is infuriating. This is a man who is just trying to make a name for himself as some kind of no nonsense boss, but the truth is he is just an arrogant, stubborn man who has no control over the players and blames the media and referees when he fails. Not what we need at Fir Park I'm afraid.

We've got nothing about us that suggests that we're going to pick up our form any time soon and if the teams at the bottom get their act together then we are in big trouble.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who'd be your choice to replace him?

It's a difficult one, because good managers that we can afford are thin on the ground. I wouldn't object to Ian McCall being given the reigns as he has proved himself as someone who can get results with smaller clubs and smaller budgets. He was unlucky at Dundee Utd but their expectation thresh-hold is far higher than ours.

What we need is a man who understands Scottish Football and knows how to handle the media. McCall is such a man, as is Jimmy Calderwood or Bobby Williamson. I know they might not be sexy names, but they are proven at this level and that's what we need just now.

It's a difficult one, because good managers that we can afford are thin on the ground. I wouldn't object to Ian McCall being given the reigns as he has proved himself as someone who can get results with smaller clubs and smaller budgets. He was unlucky at Dundee Utd but their expectation thresh-hold is far higher than ours.

What we need is a man who understands Scottish Football and knows how to handle the media. McCall is such a man, as is Jimmy Calderwood or Bobby Williamson. I know they might not be sexy names, but they are proven at this level and that's what we need just now.

Oh, I see.

:wallbash: Dear god.

You wont get many pelters on this thread mate, although you will be laughed out - rightfully so!

Total wind up :wallbash: Bobby Williamson :woop: Ian McCall :lol: oops better watch my shoes

ThePaddedCell-2.jpg

Nah I think we should go for Neil Lennon. He could be the ginger Tommy McLean. :wallbash:

Probably going to get pelters for this, but this man Jim Gannon is only taking us one way and that is down the way.

His team selections are terrible, his tactics are terrible and his handling and treatment of senior players, especially Craigan who has been a magnificent servant to MFC over the years is absolutely awful.

Dont even get me started on his arrogant attitude towards the fans and the media.

We are boring to watch as the football we are playing is terrible and it is one of the biggest myths of the season that we are actually a good side that can play good football. We are god awful and thats why we've only won once in three whole months and Gannon's constant tinkering for no reason whatsoever is infuriating. This is a man who is just trying to make a name for himself as some kind of no nonsense boss, but the truth is he is just an arrogant, stubborn man who has no control over the players and blames the media and referees when he fails. Not what we need at Fir Park I'm afraid.

We've got nothing about us that suggests that we're going to pick up our form any time soon and if the teams at the bottom get their act together then we are in big trouble.

So where were you sitting at ibrox ?

bonkers-17-1-high.jpg

Any SERIOUS argument you had my friend is now null and void.