Time To Go Gannon!

Blakey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably going to get pelters for this, but this man Jim Gannon is only taking us one way and that is down the way.

His team selections are terrible, his tactics are terrible and his handling and treatment of senior players, especially Craigan who has been a magnificent servant to MFC over the years is absolutely awful.

Dont even get me started on his arrogant attitude towards the fans and the media.

We are boring to watch as the football we are playing is terrible and it is one of the biggest myths of the season that we are actually a good side that can play good football. We are god awful and thats why we've only won once in three whole months and Gannon's constant tinkering for no reason whatsoever is infuriating. This is a man who is just trying to make a name for himself as some kind of no nonsense boss, but the truth is he is just an arrogant, stubborn man who has no control over the players and blames the media and referees when he fails. Not what we need at Fir Park I'm afraid.

We've got nothing about us that suggests that we're going to pick up our form any time soon and if the teams at the bottom get their act together then we are in big trouble.

2867253326_792146d6e7.jpg

I think your thresh-hold is way lower than most on here judging by the title of the thread you started.

surely if he wants rid of the manager for a poor run of results he has a high level of expectations?

i don't think gannon should go. i do think we're heading towards a point we're getting a result is a lot more important than it is now however and we'll see how we do then.

Probably going to get pelters for this, but this man Jim Gannon is only taking us one way and that is down the way.

His team selections are terrible, his tactics are terrible and his handling and treatment of senior players, especially Craigan who has been a magnificent servant to MFC over the years is absolutely awful.

Dont even get me started on his arrogant attitude towards the fans and the media.

We are boring to watch as the football we are playing is terrible and it is one of the biggest myths of the season that we are actually a good side that can play good football. We are god awful and thats why we've only won once in three whole months and Gannon's constant tinkering for no reason whatsoever is infuriating. This is a man who is just trying to make a name for himself as some kind of no nonsense boss, but the truth is he is just an arrogant, stubborn man who has no control over the players and blames the media and referees when he fails. Not what we need at Fir Park I'm afraid.

We've got nothing about us that suggests that we're going to pick up our form any time soon and if the teams at the bottom get their act together then we are in big trouble.

What a tit, :lol::huh:

Stopped reading after this.

The guys been a bombscare for 18 months and is living off the few good seasons he had with us.

Who gives a fuck what he's done in the past, if he's not good now he shouldn't be playing.

Trucks in serious post shocker. :lol:

Just realised you're a wind-up merchant. You've got to be far more subtle buddy.

We're an SPL team and as long as we're an SPL team at the end of the year (I would bet everything i own on that) then quite frankly I'm happy. You may accuse me of not being ambitious, but this is what being a Motherwell fan is all about, we've had days that were a lot worse than today, suck it up and live with it because it will all come good in the end. Jim Gannon has my full support, he'll do the business in the end.

Seriously, Blakey, do you mean what you're saying, or is there a bit of sarcasm in there?

Look at the squad Gannon inherited last summer and then look at the league table now. The guy is doing a good job on a tiny budget. He is giving young players a chance to show what they can do, and in so doing is creating competition for places. Yes, they will have bad days - they're on a steep learning curve - but Rome wasn't built in a day. They've made a good start and will improve. Gannon knows his stuff and knows where he want to get to, and, furthermore, he has the ability to do it. Don't panic after one caning.

:lol: Taking us down the way. Have you forgotten where we were in the league last year at this point in the season ? If you aren't happy with fifth what you gonna be like when McCall or williamson has in 9th place in the league? and in a real relegation battle. Why don't you go the whole hog and appoint Jeffries? At least a relegation battle is more exciting than mid table mediocrity :nod:

..................... the way you've captured the stereotypical moaning faced arse of a Motherwell fan who seems to think we can be Real Madrid.

Jings, I'm agreeing with Neil :lol:

0-6 at Morton followed 2 weeks later by 0-8 at Aberdeen. Now that warranted a moan, but 5th in the SPL with a new manager barely 5 months after losing 9 1st team players doesn't.

I still believe in JG he's had to start virtually from scratch and bringing in some good young players. Ok we're not the finished article yet but in a season we lost about 6 players we're still FIFTH! Killie and Falkirk would LOVE to be where we are. I know we've been PANTS in our last 3 games and we need to get things sorted on the training pitch. :lol:

I still believe in JG he's had to start virtually from scratch and bringing in some good young players. Ok we're not the finished article yet but in a season we lost about 6 players we're still FIFTH! Killie and Falkirk would LOVE to be where we are. I know we've been PANTS in our last 3 games and we need to get things sorted on the training pitch. :lol: