New Manager

fizoxy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren Ferguson would be a great bit of business.

Good shout Big Stall

Mon the Well

He was on Sky Sports yesterday. Said he had been approached about new jobs but nothing has come of it. Did say he was itching to get back into management. Imagine the loans from Man Utd :thumbup:

Fuck off with your current and ex well players. We need a manager who can take the team and move forward not more untested or inexperienced managers. We need some experienced hands at the helm just now. Think with your brain not with your cock in yer hand.(mind you with some on here you would think their brains where in their cocks). :thumbup:

As much as Craigan is my hero, I wouldn't take him as manager at this present moment. I'd like him involved in the backroom staff at some level though. Gary McAllister I would like, and like I said the last time we were managerless I'd love Nijholt for his past affiliation but it could all go wrong! Calderwood I wouldn't mind either, think he'd be a right solid manager with great SPL experience.

Worryingly though it appears to be a job people want until they get it then they try to get something else. Butcher did well but I heard of many instances where he applied for other jobs and was unsuccessful at interview. McGhee is still very fresh in all our minds. Now, rather surprisingly after everything we were told, JG is the same.

How can Accies, St Mirren, Killie etc. get stability in management yet we can't. Obviously, apart from being pish.

He was on Sky Sports yesterday. Said he had been approached about new jobs but nothing has come of it. Did say he was itching to get back into management. Imagine the loans from Man Utd :cheers:

A feeder club for ManU :thumbup: imagin the brown marks the old firm would leave! :woop:

Got to laugh coz this is a bit of a worry.

Ferguson it is for me, come on JB make the call.

Scott Leitch..........Knows the club inside out. Was in at FP just before xmas.

Was standing at the player's lounge door in the main stairwell of the Main Stand when I was walking out at fulltime on Saturday. First thought was that he was here to speak to JOB. Would be gutted if he came to be our manager.

Leitchy loves the club and knows all the boys that can do a job for the club. Yes we maybe lose the loan players, but we need someone to come in and work with zero cash. So we will need to rely on our youth and Leitchy has worked with them all. It`s time to get a bit of stability at the club, and for everyone to pull together. whoever comes in MUST have all the support behind them, right from the start.

Mon The Well

Speaking of Ross County, I'm told that Derek Adams has left Dingwall on unknown business. He apparently took this morning's training session but has disappeared before the afternoon session.

I think he's about on our level of the manager we can expect to be appointed.