We're A Fickle Hypocritical Bunch That Have Pish Chants

Steve Diggle

Aye. It's 100% true. I turned round and look staright at the guy with the taig comment. He just gave me a wee 'how do you do' nod and looked away.

I might not be every one's cup of tea mate - but I ain't a liar.

Taig (also Teague, Teig and Teg) is a derogatory term for a Catholic. (Wiki meaning) no place for sectarianism at motherwell

we had Jim Gannon Paedophile

I wasn't there myself but that's piss poor if true. :doh:

He was the "Saviour/Messiah" up until the beginning of the week and now he's gone he's a 'Paedophile', just like his predecessor. Some of our fans are like fucking weans with their repeated and over use of a naughty word that they don't really understand the meaning of.

And can we not think of something other than "Craig Brown's Motherwell army" as a chant for our manager? Just like "Terry Butcher's/Mark McGhee's and Jim Gannon's Motherwell army"? A bit of originality for once maybe?

In reference the the OP, and I just couldnt be arsed quoting, OF COURSE we are a Fickle Bunch! In fact, I would go as far as to say that each and every football fan, whether it be Motherwell, Hamilton, Arsenal, or Bagdhad Rovers are fickle! We always have been, we always will be, and ANYONE who claims they are any different....YER TALKIN PISH!!!

It's just one of the great things that makes being a football fan such a brilliant way of life. :lol:

....And as for the Pish Chants....thats a whole different rant!

In reference the the OP, and I just couldnt be arsed quoting, OF COURSE we are a Fickle Bunch! In fact, I would go as far as to say that each and every football fan, whether it be Motherwell, Hamilton, Arsenal, or Bagdhad Rovers are fickle! We always have been, we always will be, and ANYONE who claims they are any different....YER TALKIN PISH!!!

It's just one of the great things that makes being a football fan such a brilliant way of life. :woop:

....And as for the Pish Chants....thats a whole different rant!

I will have you know that Baghdad Rovers have the best fans in the world :P

Wasnt exactly a chant that was sung throughout the match though,there were Motherwell songs that were sung far more than the said chant.

It was sung and that was that. Stop trying to justify it. A pish offensive Nazi song was sung. For your information I like the youngsters and I'm proud of the atmosphere they attempt to create. However, the ones that do it need to learn to accept a bit of criticism and also need to learn to a bit of tact. Some things are acceptable and some things are unnacceptable. Why can't that be understood? Why does the club have to be embarrassed as a result of such naievity?

It was sung and that was that. Stop trying to justify it. A pish offensive Nazi song was sung. For your information I like the youngsters and I'm proud of the atmosphere they attempt to create. However, the ones that do it need to learn to accept a bit of criticism and also need to learn to a bit of tact. Some things are acceptable and some things are unnacceptable. Why can't that be understood? Why does the club have to be embarrassed as a result of such naievity?

No-where in my post to i attempt to justify it. Simply stating that there were other motherwell songs sung and attention seems to go to a negative chant instead of looking at the positives of the vocal support.

No-where in my post to i attempt to justify it. Simply stating that there were other motherwell songs sung and attention seems to go to a negative chant instead of looking at the positives of the vocal support.

Yeah we all know that and agree, but why ruin all the many many positives with such a stupid chant???