Jim O'Brien

postiejim

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On Clyde 1 at 12:30 there, Jim O`Brien is joining Derek Johnstone and Peter Martin on Superscoreboard tonight.

Could be worth a listen.

His agent seems to be doing a great job , Middlesbrough , Aberdeen , Hearts , Hibs and St Johnstone all wanted him and now he's on Radio Clyde.

Still at Motherwell i see though :lol:

Except for the bit about Derek Johnstone and Peter Martin.

<_<

I phoned the other week asking if they thought the SFA and SPL could follow EPL's lead and implement a "homegrown players" rule to stop the influx of shite foreigners in Scotland and encourage SPL clubs to nurture Scottish youths. I used Celtic's all non-Scottish Jan transfer window sigings as an example, but DJ just said " Mowbrays got a job to do and if there aren't any Scottish players he likes then he's GOT to bring in foreginers, and who cares about Scotland, its the SPL title that matters".

Typical Old Firm lover's answer, they only care about themselves (and England and Ireland), couldn't give a shit about Scotland.

Reckon Jim's on to promote a new song?!!! :angry:

His agent seems to be doing a great job , Middlesbrough , Aberdeen , Hearts , Hibs and St Johnstone all wanted him and now he's on Radio Clyde.

Still at Motherwell i see though <_>

So does that mean Strachan'll sign him and send him on loan to Aberdeen or sell him to them for £5 :angry:  

No, they just asked if we could help them promote it and get a few 'Well fans to call the show! Jim's a friend of Peter Martin, they live near each other, which is why he's on.

'Well fans always moan that Clyde is OF related so here's a chance to make it more Claret and Amber!

Nothing more or less than that I am afraid!

No, they just asked if we could help them promote it and get a few 'Well fans to call the show! Jim's a friend of Peter Martin, they live near each other, which is why he's on.

'Well fans always moan that Clyde is OF related so here's a chance to make it more Claret and Amber!

Nothing more or less than that I am afraid!

Along with every other non OF fan in the central belt. No doubt a lot of the talk will be about his time at Celtic and where he sees himself in the summer. Admittedly, the last bit interests me but I'd still rather read it here than listen to the show. Just can't go that radio station.