Drunkest Seeing The Well

Guest mockchop

St midden away in the cup 2 seasons ago? I was steamin and someone gave me a joint on the way to the stadium.

Is it the same Jammy who got steaming when we were doing the welltrust bus to the masters from carluke - first one I think? and got off at the raith interchange and went home? Is it another Jammy/ can anyone else remember that?

Aberdeen away this season....fell asleep for 20-25 minutes during the game.

That saying, i was the only one out of four that made the game, early train from Queen's Street is not good!!!

Still lasted until 12/1ish in the morning although Fatcalf might be able to confirm if i could still speak properly.

Aberdeen away this season....fell asleep for 20-25 minutes during the game.

That saying, i was the only one out of four that made the game, early train from Queen's Street is not good!!!

Still lasted until 12/1ish in the morning although Fatcalf might be able to confirm if i could still speak properly.

haha, im sure you were sitting next to me! Think i actually have a few photos of you past out! Was most amusing, mainly because it wasnt me for a change!

CIS cup semi final defeat to Rangers at Hampden i think was my worst one. Left Aberdeen around 6.30am to get down in time for the 12.30 ko. Was out of it long before the train even got into Glasgow!

The only time I can remember being pished as a fart at the fitba was when the beer festival was on in the civic...a few of us went there for it opening at 12 and then trotted over the road at ten to three to watch the game against Falkirk...I'm sure it finished 5 -3 to us...I think Mo Johnstone was playing for them at the time...

...probably missed most the action diving in for a pish every two minutes...!

The only time I can remember being pished as a fart at the fitba was when the beer festival was on in the civic...a few of us went there for it opening at 12 and then trotted over the road at ten to three to watch the game against Falkirk...I'm sure it finished 5 -3 to us...I think Mo Johnstone was playing for them at the time...

...probably missed most the action diving in for a pish every two minutes...!

I mind that. What a game that was. Think the lead changed about 3 times. Did Tommy Coyne not score an overhead kick and was denied a hat trick afterhaving a goal disallowed.

Away to St Mirren last season. Got into Paisley at about 12:30 ish. Went into a pub that was full of St Mirren fans. Seemed to accept my pressence there.

Nonsense! I mind ye on the train back just a couple of months ago. Drooling down yerself, spew on yer jeans.. Cannae mind what game that was, Falkirk away possibly?

Nonsense! I mind ye on the train back just a couple of months ago. Drooling down yerself, spew on yer jeans.. Cannae mind what game that was, Falkirk away possibly?

Lovely image.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had plenty of meltit away games , Inverness and Aberdeen being the two biggest days out. Although had a few messy ones at Killie and there may be an upcoming Scottish Cup tie which will run it close.

Has nobody said Nancy? I think the whole away end was blootered that night.

Aberdeen is always a good bet - I wasn't allowed into the ground the last time, eventually sneaked in just before half time when the OB had wandered off. Was also absolutely wrecked at Easter Road when we got three sent off when Stevie Ferguson scored. However, as Andy rightly says, saturday could be a new height of away game drunkeness.

Frazzle

Has nobody said Nancy? I think the whole away end was blootered that night.

Aye the underagers with the non-alcoholic beer in the stadium :angry:

Have to say I've never been too bad at the footy. Doubt I've ever had more than 5 pints before a game....need to sort that out soon

EDIT: Motherwell games that is.........Scotland matches are a whole different matter. Snuck in vod down ma sock in a water bottle at the recent Croatia friendly, mixed it with a large coke and was monged 20 mins in.

The Nancy away game

Cant remember how we got from the sqaure to the ground via a pub but i know we were not in the march to the stadium. I do know i was sick in a tram though :whistling:

Cant remember too much of the game apart from the goal and penalty but i didnt stop singing the whole night and i remember giving random hugs to everyone in sight at the final whistle :(

We played St Mirren at Fir Park. I got and gave away a right few free tickets. Everybody insisted on paying the price of a wee hauf.

Can only remember hurling abuse and the Paisley Panda, falling down the terracing and scattering 'Well fans like a sixteen stone tenpin bowling game.

Well I think it the Pailsy Panda was there !

There was also a 2-3 defeat against Partick we were two nil up at half time, I was in a free bar and cannot remember the second half - I still think we won 2-0.

There was also....no wait I am scaring myself now.

Easy one for me - Crusanders in Belfast in July 2006! Quite simply a drunken day from start to finish!

On an Irish note, Drogheda in 1996 was a good one for me as well.

Game was on a Friday night and had been drinking non stop since leaving Bellshill on the Thursday afternoon. Also the fact that we watched the game from the club inside the park didn't help.

Stayed in the same hotel as the players and took some great pics of Martin, Falconer, Lambert etc. Ended up lost in Drogheda but somehow managed to get a taxi back to the hotel. Woke up next day minus my camera!

Finally arrived home on Saturday night via Dublin, Holyhead, Bangor, Liverpool.

Great trip. :lol:

Easy one for me - Crusanders in Belfast in July 2006! Quite simply a drunken day from start to finish!

I second that emotion.

Not a foggy clue what happened on the park. Didn't know if we won or anything. Smashed. Almost fell down the terrace a couple of times. Wasn't alone on that though...

Those Crusaders punters were making sure there was always a drink available to us (including opening up the Directors box for us), and we took fair advantage of it.

Course it was a hot day and it might just have been sunstroke instead of having started on the lagers at 09:30.

At McDermaid park playing St Jonstone in the cup a few years back. Phil had just resigned for us and for some reason I thought I could run over to him behind the goals where he was warming up as a sub and get his autograph. He wrote Phil then I was rugby tackled by 2 stewards. Had ma name taken then got turfed out. I waited outside for 5 minutes, messed ma hair up and turnrd ma jacket inside out and paid to get back in. Saw another 5 mins of the game then was launched out again. How nI never spent that night in Perth nick I dont know. Tried to get into a pub near the ground an was promptly thrown out and twatted by one of the regulars. Think Faddy got a hat trick that day. :wacko:

At McDermaid park playing St Jonstone in the cup a few years back. Phil had just resigned for us and for some reason I thought I could run over to him behind the goals where he was warming up as a sub and get his autograph. He wrote Phil then I was rugby tackled by 2 stewards. Had ma name taken then got turfed out. I waited outside for 5 minutes, messed ma hair up and turnrd ma jacket inside out and paid to get back in. Saw another 5 mins of the game then was launched out again. How nI never spent that night in Perth nick I dont know. Tried to get into a pub near the ground an was promptly thrown out and twatted by one of the regulars. Think Faddy got a hat trick that day. :D

Can you remember what you were trying to ask him ?

Tend to stay more sober for Motherwell games than for Scotland games. However a few highlights include...

Killie away - sure it was the cup - The sperm got the jail for falling about blootered in the toilet. I had a cracking night in the pub below the stand waiting for him tae get out.

Clyde away in the cup (year we got to the semi's) - burst ma hand open banging the back wall, trying to start chants about players that wurney even on the park!

Stranraer away in the cup (the same year!) - Jamjar spewing on my feet was plesant. Canny mind the 1st half but remember basically walking onto the park at half time.

Rangers at Hampden in the cup - How I didny get the clink that day is beyond me!

CIS Cup Final - Was alright before I got to the game, but managed to sneek in a cheeky half bottle of voddy - Melted before the game finished!

Hearts away 1st game of the season was a bit funky - buying shots every second round before the game then ending up trying tae get into Laser Quest with bottles of Blue Charge after.