Next Meeting

Frazzie

what's the main topic's of discussion going to be?

Hopefully communication with the members

I am probably not alone but, since (reluctantly) renewing my membership a few months ago I have heard absolutely nothing (to add to the absolutely nothing I had heard for months beforehand).

Also, I am not as much a regular on this site as I used to be and wonder why only this site, and not all Motherwell fan sites, is being used to advertise meetings.

I am probably not alone but, since (reluctantly) renewing my membership a few months ago I have heard absolutely nothing (to add to the absolutely nothing I had heard for months beforehand).

Also, I am not as much a regular on this site as I used to be and wonder why only this site, and not all Motherwell fan sites, is being used to advertise meetings.

FirParkCorner is used to advertise Trust events and will cover important Trust stories. As will the official site. The Trust's official site will be updated over the next few weeks.

A forum similar to this will appear on FirParkCorner shortly.

Any members who have renewed since August last year should have received an email regarding the Fan's Forum night. If you've not received please PM me your email address and I will update our records.

A land mail letter will be drafted soon with an update for members. Going forward you should expect such an update quarterly.

We know exactly what we are doing around communication this but I admit it is taking time. The Christmas break has taken it's toll.

Your opening a can of worms there mate

A Stadium Development Fund - A registered charity pot for either the redevelopment of Fir Park or the creation of a decent new stadium. The sooner we start saving the better. If it can be a registered charity then folks and businesses (if they are so minded) could do a monthly contribution, donate ebay sales, run hawf-marathons etc. Loads of Ifs and Buts in there mind you (i.e Can it be done) The biggest drawback could potentially be the club throwing a stake in the ground and stating exactly where they are and what the financial gap is. At least the creation of a pot could maybe stimulate the imagination of some fund raisers. Whats the cost per seat gonny be? - let the dug see the rabbit

Innovative ideas about getting the atmosphere back - filling empty seats, stop bursting a gut to get folk in the east and south stands to sit down when they're no' annoying anybody. This could potentially include a (non-offensive) flag and inflatable amnesty.

Resurrect the reciprocal season ticket deals with other SPL clubs. A £50 (?) surcharge for a 'season ticket plus' - gets ye yer away games free (and vice versa for visitors to the ark) - worth a thought.

Stadium Development Fund - part of the funds raised this year by the Trust will go towards 'facilities'. It may be that we reintroduce the Standing Order fund for just this very thing though. A fair amount of the £7,000 which went to the disabled enclosure came from the previous Pitch In fund.

Filling the seats - already discussing some really good ideas with the club on this.

Atmosphere - difficult one to encourage a better atmosphere but fair point on the over zealous stewarding - are they still forcing folk to sit down, thought this had stopped?

Season ticket deals - a great idea, but how do you think we would go about something like this?

Stadium Development Fund - part of the funds raised this year by the Trust will go towards 'facilities'. It may be that we reintroduce the Standing Order fund for just this very thing though. A fair amount of the £7,000 which went to the disabled enclosure came from the previous Pitch In fund.

Filling the seats - already discussing some really good ideas with the club on this.

Atmosphere - difficult one to encourage a better atmosphere but fair point on the over zealous stewarding - are they still forcing folk to sit down, thought this had stopped?

Season ticket deals - a great idea, but how do you think we would go about something like this?

It would need Leeann / JB to kick something off with the other SPL (non OF) clubs. It would need to be costed and a fair way of distribution of funds decided if the uptake was high enough. I reckon it could increase the atmosphere.

I think more and more of the atmosphere has gone from football because of dwindling away supports. I know we have our days when ours is shit but actually proportionately ours has held up much better than Hearts, Aberdeen, United, the Old Firm. A lot has left football because of the non-existant travelling fan base so if that is something the Trust can work on with the other eleven teams (or nine if you want to miss the OF then that would be great). I think that would make a start of the atmosphere as well.

I think also the SPL clubs could try and work with Scotrail. E.g. present your match ticket and get your train ticket half price. It works with Ryanair for trains to Prestwick, if it encourages more people to travel, gets people on the trains and in the grounds and therefore in the pubs, betting shops, even hotels could be a great jump start to the economy.

I actually think that supporters have lots of good ideas that the clubs should be exploring and I think the Trust is an avenue to put them through.

Would also appreciate a formal bit of confirmation of receipt of my joining fee that I paid at the Q and A session. Though appreciate what Speedie said further said further up that its a work in progress.

Would also appreciate a formal bit of confirmation of receipt of my joining fee that I paid at the Q and A session. Though appreciate what Speedie said further said further up that its a work in progress.

Just a receipt or a welcome letter or a welcome pack?