• Hammell
    • Klimpl
    • Hughes
    • Lasley
    • O'Brien
    • Porter
    • Clarkson
    • Murphy

Thought Reynolds had his best game in a long time yesterday.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Jim O'Brien is completely useless? Terrible football player and I cant take to him at all.

Why did Mark McGhee only make one sub and why did he leave it so late??? We were crying out for a bit of freshness after 55mins.

Thought Reynolds was our stand out yesterday. I thought we had the impetus in the 2nd half and I thought a change would have been a mistake. Thought the timing was right but if me I'd maybe have done Smith for O'Brien and Murphy for Clarkson.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Jim O'Brien is completely useless? Terrible football player and I cant take to him at all.

Why did Mark McGhee only make one sub and why did he leave it so late??? We were crying out for a bit of freshness after 55mins.

Can't agree with your comments about O'Brien. The guy has really came on in the last 2 games and is starting to look like a threat to opposition defences, which is more than he showed in his brief substitute appearances. I'd certainly have him in the side to play Hearts.

Maybe McGhee only made one sub cos he thought what he could bring on wasn't going to improve the way the team was playing? Murphy for O'Brien was fair enough I thought, but we were by far the better side in the second half, so it wasn't really necessary to make changes, especially when they could adversely affect the team.

The subs not used were:

Krysiak - not going to change Buzz unlesss he's injured.

Malcolm - not going to put him on for Klimpl cos Klimpl was playing really well.

Sutton - not going to put him on for Porter cos Ports was a threat to their defence, and you can't take Clarky off for him in my opinion cos Sutton & Porter upfront together doesn't work.

Darren Smith - I wouldn't play him anyway as I'm not a fan, but I can't think who he could have replaced. Lasley was playing right mid, but if you put on Darren Smith in his place you leave the team badly exposed on that side. The only other was O'Brien, but he was replaced with Murphy.

McGarry - Not sure who you'd want him to replace. Lasley maybe? Hughes? I think it was the right decision to leave him on the bench though.

Saunders - He could only really replace Coach, but that would have been an unusual substitution unless Coach was injured or was having an absolute shocker, which he wasn't.

Oh and Klimpl was motm for me.

Strange kinda game regards MOTM thankfully? there was no one individual really shining above another 10 failures which has been the case so many times this season.

Klimpl gets my vote for the sheer determination defensively and also a fair bit of contribution offensively when he did venture forward thanks to cover from other players

Defence all had decent performances glad to have Craggs back in there seems to be him that contributes the most to the shape and confidence.

Thought the 3 across the middle didn't have the right balance with Lasley looking well out of place on the right, keep drifting inside, Shug at times in first half looked not interested and Captain Jack Sparrow still only 50/50 from me lots more effort this week again and more of it coming off but still way too much lost possession from him. (we missed Fitzpatrick in there :P)

Porter was doing a power of the work outside the box contributed a lot to our game just a shame he had to back track so often to do it and Clarky whilst not having a really bad game just didn't seem to find his feet often enough?

Thought all the guys did well, including O'Brien but went for Klimpl as MOTM, gives us what we have been lacking in midfield, someone with good football ability and physical presence, who is willing to put himself about a bit, and poses a threat going forward.

Funny one yesterday I thought that we were by far the better team and the only one that looked liked scoring but the ball just kept getting caught under the guys feet a vital times. People slag our playing surface but I thought that Love St. was a total disgrace, the ball was bobbling al over the place. Anyway much, much better that the games previous to this and the Inverness games.

What was the fecking referee all about, total shitebag.

Was quite impressed by O'Brien yesterday, frustrating though. First thing he did in the game was get the ball and beat the St. Mirren right back, then decided to fanny about for the next 40 minutes doing other things. He had him beat, just keep doing it.

Klimpl for me. Strolled through the game with the ease that Boab does. Except Klimpl actually was gid.

:O Not that it really matters but where the fuk did all the votes come from, two votes just appeared against every player ??????????? even though the total votes doesn't show them :)

who the fek is running this vote? Robert Mugabe :)

True, total votes is currently standing at 23, but clearly there is more than 23 votes in total beside the players.

Another number had allowed people to select multiple options, so you could therefore voted for all options on the list. I modified it back to allow you to only vote on one player about 2 hours ago. :)

Klimpl for me and regarding Jim O'Brien, thought he improved again, and was the most fouled player on the park. Had the beating of Ross but St Midden ganged up on him at times. Well done for sticking at it, we have still to see the best of him.

Jim O'Brien was brilliant yesterday, he gets my vote.

???

Must just be me then, but I thought he was terrible.

Can't cross the ball, runs as though he has shat himself, looks really weak, poor decision-making and that fresh air swing. There were a couple of things that he done well, but IMO they were out-weighed by the negatives. Andy Roddie without the well gloves.

Thought we missed Fitzpatrick in the midfield, ans we didnt have the same balance. The defence played well and Porter had quite a god game also.

He did have a quality fresh air swing, but still had the composure to set himself and have another go though. Agree that we missed Fitzy. Really think Hughes could do with a few weeks out to sort himself out fitness wise.

???

Must just be me then, but I thought he was terrible.

Can't cross the ball, runs as though he has shat himself, looks really weak, poor decision-making and that fresh air swing. There were a couple of things that he done well, but IMO they were out-weighed by the negatives. Andy Roddie without the well gloves.

Thought we missed Fitzpatrick in the midfield, ans we didnt have the same balance. The defence played well and Porter had quite a god game also.

That's what opinions are for then eh?

I though Slim Jim was really good, beating his man several times thorughout the game and his crossing although not all that good, was better than last week. It was a good to watch a 'Well beat people with sheer pace. Fair enough, he made a mistake with the fresh air shot but he got a second chance and that shot was good so in the grand scheme of things I don't think it really mattered.