St Mirren Highights

another number

I suppose what is frustrating for us all as 'Well fans is that we should have been given at least one of those penalties...

Three points would've been massive for us yesterday and I thought we played some very decent stuff - backed up indeed by those highlights. However, we've been denied two certain spot kicks which makes the pill that little bit more bitter to swallow.

Never mind though - a good point and I am confident the boys can get a result again on Wednesday. Tails are up a wee bit again - just need to continue to good backing from the stands.

'Mon the 'Well

'Flow

At the game I couldn't believe we never got ONE of those penalties now seeing the highlights Im even more shocked.

Thats about 5 stone-wall penalty shouts we've had over the last few games and we got none of them, when do we get our slice of luck?

Have to agree with 'Flow, Im a little confident we'll take something on Wednesday. Just got a little feeling that we'll get a point. Feel much more confident with Klimpl in the middle with that bit of dig and he'd keep Kingston out the game on Wed if he plays..

But, back on topic - positive to see us playing better and yea, the ref was a muppet! :rolleyes:

We are now beginning to play a bit again, and defend too. That handball not given is all the more galling when you see the one Manure got today in the FA Cup. Ball hit the guy on the top of the shoulder and they get a pen, yesterday the ball and arm are in complete contact and it's ignored. Incompetence at the highest level.

They shouldn't need to rely on penalties though, I know that isn't what you are saying but our record in front of goal is shocking and we aren't safe yet, not by a long way.

It's not about depending on penalties. It's about depending on the referee doing their job. We were 1-0 down against Killie when we should have had one. We were 1-0 down against Hamilton when we should have had one. That is two games we went onto lose, which, if we had got the penalties we could have got something from.

ICT in the end didn't matter but could of, and yesterday it cost us an extra 2 points.