Accies Home Game?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

Was thinking about this on way home last night. Seems the most sensible and logical thing to do and something that should be welcolmed. Sure the SPL will schedule it for a Tuesday night right enough :wallbash:

Any rulings about SPL matches taking place the same day as Scottish Cup ties?

Whats the chances of a good old Home/Away double header against our Manky Lanarkshire cousins on 6/13 Feb, as I'm sure 6 Feb is pencilled in as Cup week?

Would this strictly count as a double header as we would still have the small matter of the live TV game at home to Rangers on the midweek inbetween?

Do Man Utd not play Hull at Old Trafford on Sat, in the Premiership, and its F.A Cup weekend down there?

Same scenario, both teams out. Maybe too sensible right enough.

You're right. Thinking about it probably the reason why, over two weeks on, no rearranged date for the fixture has been announced. I'd imagine the SPL were seeing how Motherwell and Accies did in the cup. Looks like we have made scheduling a date for them very easy. I'd expect this to be announced tomorrow afternoon at the latest (all pending Accies getting pumped of course :P ).

unfortunately Hamilton seem to be doing their best to bugger this up for us. how dare they!

Aye, as much as I HATE to say it but you have to be impressed by how Accies have equipped themselves against Rangers in the three games they have played them this month.

Post from the Accies World forum. The poster has some kind of official position or connection to Accies. Wonder what the "tentative other commitment" could be?

Firstly, it shouldn't be assumed that both clubs have a free weekend, M'well have a tentative other commitment in the event of them being out the Scottish Cup.

However, that could be re-scheduled. Also there is CIS semi final at Fir Park that midweek.

But, the matter has been discussed with the SPL, and we shall know soon icon_wink.gif

Post from the Accies World forum. The poster has some kind of official position or connection to Accies. Wonder what the "tentative other commitment" could be?

Could be a friendly with a team down South perhaps? Or even up here. Either way I would be disappointed if this game didn't take place on the 6th.