Guess Who's Back!

NealeMFC

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with a former player training with his old club, especially with good mates there it's easy to arrange. Good sign that he's putting something in place rather than coming home and sitting on his arse.

He's still shite, mind.

Experience of what, sitting on the bench?

Exactly, we've already got more than enough players in central midfield as it is. Suppose it could be argued he could provide cover for the defence, but he is average at very best there.

I'd be very surprised to see him re-sign with us, would be a complete waste of wages, and for that reason plus the fact he's gash, i really don't see it happening.

Exactly, we've already got more than enough players in central midfield as it is. Suppose it could be argued he could provide cover for the defemce, but he is average at very best there.

I'd be very surprised to see him re-sign with us, would be a complete waste of wages, and for that reason plus the fact he's gash, i really don't see it happening.

I wouldn't put any money on that.

This would never have happened under Gannon :doh:

Just had to pinch myself while reading this thread. I've just woke up and thought I was having one of those nightmares where you think you're awake but really asleep.

I can handle the fact he has got training facilities with us but the thought he may get offered another contract to pick wood splinters out of his arse for a couple of hours on a match day fills me with dread.

If this is the type of player Jack and Victor are looking to bring in, then they better sit down and rethink their signing policy.

That money would be better spent making sure we keep hold of Ruddy and Juke until the end of the season.