Motherwell Fantasy Kits

underboyleheating

I've always been a fan of kit designs and going by past threads I know we have a few talented strip designers out there.

This is purely for fun so feel free to add your fantasy Well home or away kit design for all to see.

*IMPORTANT*

Do not include any manufacturer/sponsor logos or the Motherwell F.C. badge.

Going by previous threads, this is frowned upon by the club and sponsors and will only be removed.

I'll start with a mix of home and away kit designs.

xavztx.jpg

2iqh1f9.jpg

2ufa60z.jpg

iepdvq.jpg

339hend.jpg

I really like both your black and white away strips but the pastel blue is awful and where is the hoop on the home shirt second bottom? The traditionalists will string you up for that. <_<

Was it not proven last year that whilst, the hoop is a feature favoured by most of us, it's hardly "traditional" given it's only appeared periodically since the 70s and not once before then?

Didn't need to get Paint loaded, found my pic from the Canterbury thread (it was intended to be funny at the time, now it's just laziness).......

kit.jpg

Amber jersey, claret hoop, white collar (the pic might look like a V-neck but it should be a proper collar). White shorts. Amber socks with claret tops.

Yes, I have been drinking.

Was it not proven last year that whilst, the hoop is a feature favoured by most of us, it's hardly "traditional" given it's only appeared periodically since the 70s and not once before then?

I'm not qualified to comment on that, mate, but I thought the hoop went back decades? The likes of Matt J, big Special etc will know much more than I.

I don't like petrel blue or the black.

Prefer variations of CLARET,AMBER and WHITE.

Amber with a Claret Hoop goes back to 1928 only in the Sixtie's were changes made.

They strips are belters! If any of them became a reality I am sure the sales would rocket!

What's the chance of someone from the makers listening or taking suggestions from the fans?

Off topic slightly but are we due a new strip in summer?

Didn't need to get Paint loaded, found my pic from the Canterbury thread (it was intended to be funny at the time, now it's just laziness).......

kit.jpg

Amber jersey, claret hoop, white collar (the pic might look like a V-neck but it should be a proper collar). White shorts. Amber socks with claret tops.

Yes, I have been drinking.

Nice n classy old school number!

Not sure about the halter neck tho :lol:

More meat required on the hook Neil ^_^

Trafficlight may wish to refer to this however ............. History of Motherwell Strips

Tell you what Willie, you've excelled there mate! Some absolute belters there...

I was/am very pro a petrol blue kit to mark our 125th year anniversary or perhaps even more appropriately, our 100 years in Claret and Amber which is due in three years time.

Always nice to get a look at what people come up with. As long as the home has a hoop on it though! ;)

'Flow