Motherwell Fantasy Kits

underboyleheating

I've always been a fan of kit designs and going by past threads I know we have a few talented strip designers out there.

This is purely for fun so feel free to add your fantasy Well home or away kit design for all to see.

*IMPORTANT*

Do not include any manufacturer/sponsor logos or the Motherwell F.C. badge.

Going by previous threads, this is frowned upon by the club and sponsors and will only be removed.

I'll start with a mix of home and away kit designs.

xavztx.jpg

2iqh1f9.jpg

2ufa60z.jpg

iepdvq.jpg

339hend.jpg

really like these designs mate but my favourite kit out of them all has to be the black one but a great effort you should contact the club about designing the next kits and have a vote on which ones fans want just like we did a couple of years ago

The very same!

Now that is something to be proud of. Seeing Motherwell play in a shirt you designed yourself. All this time I blamed Malpas for that season when it was YOU!! :lol::lol:

Seriously, did you get presented with anything? First one ever made or something?

All this time I blamed Malpas for that season when it was YOU!! :P:notworthy:

Seriously, did you get presented with anything? First one ever made or something?

Spare a thought for the young guy that designed the away kit. If I'm correct, we only won one game in that shirt and it was against Queens Park in the Cup at Hampden.

Yes, I got a framed signed shirt from the club. :D

Spare a thought for the young guy that designed the away kit. If I'm correct, we only won one game in that shirt and it was against Queens Park in the Cup at Hampden.

Yes, I got a framed signed shirt from the club. :P

Ouch. I hope he can live with himself :notworthy:

I don't want to embarrass myself with another drunken Paint effort and I know it wasn't the most popular kit of all time but I wouldn't mind a reprise of this one (no sponsor please :notworthy: ).

motherwell_1982-1984-fgi.gif

I'm a firm advocate of the hoop but I do have a soft spot for this one. Probably just nostalgia.

I had a quick go. All the same template, which is pretty plain. Hopefully the FAKE sponsor and "ally sports" manufacturer is passable.

On the blue kit topic, I'm all for the Sampdoria design, but I know there's folk out there who don't approve(for whatever reason), so how about if you went more subtle like the black one I did below? I dunno, maybe more suited to a keeper kit?

25pn777.jpg

I know I asked about these the other day mate but how do you get the template of the tops?

It's not a template.

I have drawn them in Freehand, a vector illustration program. You can also use Illustrator or Coral Draw.

If you require a more 3D effect you will need to use Photoshop or some other kind of photo editing software.

It's not a template.

I have drawn them in Freehand, a vector illustration program. You can also use Illustrator or Coral Draw.

If you require a more 3D effect you will need to use Photoshop or some other kind of photo editing software.

Takes me a wee while to understand stuff like this sometimes mate :D

Cheers for the advice :lol:

I had a quick go. All the same template, which is pretty plain. Hopefully the FAKE sponsor and "ally sports" manufacturer is passable.

On the blue kit topic, I'm all for the Sampdoria design, but I know there's folk out there who don't approve(for whatever reason), so how about if you went more subtle like the black one I did below? I dunno, maybe more suited to a keeper kit?

25pn777.jpg

Just wondering why you went to the effort of doing them with fake sponsors etc... but put the League sponsor logo in?

I’m a massive fan of the old school Adidas kits.

With the new Scotland Adidas kit due to be released in early March, I thought I would design my Adidas fantasy retro home and away for Motherwell. We had one in the very early 80’s but the amber shade was all wrong.

I can but dream...

6i4k0o.jpg

mikm60.jpg

With the new Scotland Adidas kit due to be released in early March, I thought I would design my Adidas fantasy retro home and away for Motherwell. We had one in the very early 80’s but the amber shade was all wrong.

It was all wrong, but for some reason is still one of my favourite kits.

I can but dream...

6i4k0o.jpg

mikm60.jpg

Imagine using the adidas logo. Shame on you.