Motherwell Fantasy Kits

underboyleheating

Birmingham City also did the name thing last year with their 140th Anniversary shirt. It caused some controversy when it was launched as they spelt the clubs name wrong on the commemorative badge. :D
http://thekitman.co.uk/2015/10/carbrini-birmingham-city-2015-16-140th-anniversary-home-shirts-feature-botched-crests/

IMG_0313.jpg?resize=720%2C960

IMG_0314-0.jpg?resize=615%2C461

UBH: thanks for your latest. I'll admit I'm biased because I'm 60+ but MFC should play in a hoop IMHO, although I liked our 70s retro strip this year, a memory of when we started to go to Celtic Park and WIN and Willie P and Bobby Graham ran them ragged.

I would take rugby sleeves any day for the hoop and, as you say, they offer contrast for the compulsory sleeve patches.

Don't suppose you have any inside info on the new strip?

Don't suppose you have any inside info on the new strip?

Sadly I don’t, however, apart from the addition of a claret band/hoop it will come from one of the latest Macron shirt design templates. We are lucky to have a signature design (the claret hoop) as without it our shirts would be a bland template painting by numbers job. The only thing I hope that we re-introduce is the full front to back claret hoop as I am not a big fan of only having a front band.

Thanks, UBH. Can we start a black sock club? Even Rangers got that bit right.

I've never understood why we haven't stuck to what you rightly call our signature, the claret hoop, and the most persistent element in our kit design. And amber looks great with the contrast of white shorts.

Och, well, dream on, eh?

• Like 1

While there has never been an age restriction on good taste, it's true that the wisdom of years leads to the appreciation of the finer things in life.

Now all you youngsters can get back to instagramming selfies with your cans of Special Brew while I sip my 25 year old single malt.

• Like 3

If I had to choose a template from the Macron team wear range I would probably select a shirt with a polo or crew neck style of collar. It’s the one thing that I am not sure about in their range is their occasional love for odd shaped collars. The collar style below is from the Macron ‘Skol’ shirt template. http://www.pslteamsports.com/Macron-Skoll-Shirt--WhiteBlack_p_6397.html

sg494o.jpg

• Like 1

If I had to choose a template from the Macron team wear range I would probably select a shirt with a polo or crew neck style of collar. Its the one thing that I am not sure about in their range is their occasional love for odd shaped collars. The collar style below is from the Macron Skol shirt template. http://www.pslteamsports.com/Macron-Skoll-Shirt--WhiteBlack_p_6397.html

sg494o.jpg

Yes that would be cracking with some nice white shorts and black socks both with c&a trims !!!!!

The Macron Vitesse Arnhem away kit would kit would be a magnificent away kit with a C & A twist

http://www.macron.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/980x980/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/8/58069229.jpg

I covered those two designs a while back and both would make good white away tops. Sadly for some reason Macron are not too bothered about featuring our new designs on their website. They did mention the partnership announcement, however, that was the only credit.

wbte89.jpg

5o5tl5.jpg

• Like 1

The Macron Vitesse Arnhem away kit would kit would be a magnificent away kit with a C & A twist

http://www.macron.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/980x980/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/8/58069229.jpg

Ignore the very rough two second mock up, however, it would look something like this in C&A.

fwlo44.jpg

I covered those two designs a while back and both would make good white away tops. Sadly for some reason Macron are not too bothered about featuring our new designs on their website. They did mention the partnership announcement, however, that was the only credit.

wbte89.jpg

5o5tl5.jpg

Those two away kits are fleein'. Have a feeling the one with the central C&A would be ruined a bit by a sponsors logo across it though.

Either way though as mock ups they both look tremendous.

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever we get, it would be nice for the parents out there if it lasted 2 seasons at least, we're facing our 3rd kit in as many seasons

Agreed. Surely it isn't beyond the realms of reasonableness that playing kit could last for two or even three seasons? Perhaps they could synchronise changing the second (and if necessary third) kit so that only one is changed each season? This could cause issues when we change kit supplier but it should not be too difficult an issue to overcome. The fact that we do not have a huge support and that shirt sales will not be a huge earner also makes a sensible move in that direction more possible.