Motherwell Fantasy Kits

underboyleheating

Echo that.

What I will say though I was in the shop getting the old man's Father's Day gift and the stock did appear to have moved towards a better quality embroidered badge rather the "plastic" style.

Having seen some of the stuff produced for the SRU I was initially happy that Macron got our gig but haven't bought a single Macron branded item from the shop since I saw those badges. May be more inclined now.

...the stock did appear to have moved towards a better quality embroidered badge rather the "plastic" style.

My fear is that it won't filter through to the replica shirts, as the quality of the embroidery on the club badge has been very poor on these items. I hope it changes, however, I don’t hold out much hope. When you see the quality that can be achieved on other clubs shirts it is easily achievable. The excellent quality of embroidery on other Macron shirts lead me to believe that the badge is being embroidered elsewhere. Either that or the original vector artwork being supplied to Macron is not up to standard.

My 'other' team have unveiled their new Macron kits - a good bet for our base template I would think:

http://www.fc-union-berlin.de/verein/aktuelle-meldungen/details/Macron-und-der-1-FC-Union-Berlin-praesentieren-die-neuen-Trikots-der-Saison-2016-2017-1312Q/

Yes these are all part of the standard Macron shirt template range. I have mocked up a few designs on this thread using the polo style collar. The crew neck collar with the ‘beak’ is just wrong and I hope we avoid it like the plague.