underboyleheating

Motherwell Fantasy Kits

That one above looks familiar- we had something very similar quite recently. 

On 3/2/2019 at 10:20 PM, underboyleheating said:

On a kit related note. When did our kit become available through UK Soccer Shop? I always thought PSL had exclusive rights to sell our tops.

We do. UK Soccer Shop is very well known as (allegedly..) being an absolute fraud site. One guy working out of his house with absolutely no stock holding. If someone is silly enough to order from him he'll (allegedly..) then order from elsewhere (for cheaper than he sells for) and then post it on. Expert in selling sizes that are completely sold out, posting out the wrong size then disappearing with no means of contact. https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/uksoccershop
We're on this, cheers.

1 hour ago, SCDave said:

We do. UK Soccer Shop is very well known as (allegedly..) being an absolute fraud site. One guy working out of his house with absolutely no stock holding. If someone is silly enough to order from him he'll (allegedly..) then order from elsewhere (for cheaper than he sells for) and then post it on. Expert in selling sizes that are completely sold out, posting out the wrong size then disappearing with no means of contact. https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/uksoccershop
We're on this, cheers.

Thanks Dave, it looked very suspicious to me. Good luck!

I’m thinking our blue kit may be due for a revival next season (I know it divides opinion).
In recent seasons we’ve had a claret and a white away and we do like to switch it up every now and then. Design wise we have become very Roma in our approach to shirt design. This season Roma have revived their blue kit from years ago as a third option utilising claret/amber trims. Here is a relatively simple design I created around 5 years ago that adopts a similar approach.

No photo description available.

• Like 3

A lot of Nike teams seem to be going for retro nineties kits, spurs and PSG were two I saw tonight.

Only ‘well kit of that era I could see being resurrected is the flouro yellow away....

20 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

I ’m still fond of our 70s Admiral era. I designed this several years ago as a homage to that time.

Image may contain: people standing

Really like the look of that.

4 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

I ’m still fond of our 70s Admiral era. I designed this several years ago as a homage to that time.

Image may contain: people standing

Yes I like it as well