How Did They Ever Wear The Jersey?

Ian-in-Oz

These threads always make me laugh! Years later I always feel a bit of warmth for some of the diddies we watched in Claret and Amber, I just canny help feeling sorry for them!

Ayway, a thread like this should always carry the name of Holm Kraska....

Joe McLeod..... Watched him in one of his first games against Falkirk in the cup. Had a cracking game... followed by another 2 years of pish. I think we actually swapped John O'Neil to get him!

Andy Roddie, Paul Baker, Jason Dair, Shaun McSkimming, Mario Dorner, John Hendry, John Davies, Ange Quefio, Joni Lehtonen, Billy Thomson to name but a few

I also remember a guy called Alex Jones who played in the season after the cup win who was dire

Andy Roddie, Paul Baker, Jason Dair, Shaun McSkimming, Mario Dorner, John Hendry, John Davies, Ange Quefio, Joni Lehtonen, Billy Thomson to name but a few

Billy the Fish? I'd have to disagree with you there - he had a cracking season for us one year which i don't think he gets full credit for. Think he suffered a bit from not being Sieb Dykstra...

Billy the Fish? I'd have to disagree with you there - he had a cracking season for us one year which i don't think he gets full credit for. Think he suffered a bit from not being Sieb Dykstra...

Yeah I think you might be right. I remember his first season he was talked about for Euro 92 squad as backup to Goram and Smith. But I think there was a game the following season against Thistle were Dykstra was injured. We lost 2 nil and Billy dropped both of them in. Think it was round about February time when we were bottom. Probably why he stuck in my head as being a bit of a nightmare! Think it was the same game that Stevie Bryce missed an absolute sitter with about 10 minutes to go to put us back in it.