How Did They Ever Wear The Jersey?

Ian-in-Oz

I was at a party a few years ago that John Reilly was at, he tried to tell me that basically the whole time he played for Motherwell he had a broken leg! Some excuse....

I also remember a guy who was really honking who came on as a sub (debut) in the same game that Mario Dorner debuted. Can anyone think of his name??

Franz resch

Brian Kerr's problem was entirely down to attitude. Unless his injury affected his brain in some way that increased his ego, made him a complete non-tryer on the pitch and saying that his ex-teams were mince every time he moved on.

If he'd applied himself he could have been a class act.

it was the white lines that were Kerrs problem....

I was at a party a few years ago that John Reilly was at, he tried to tell me that basically the whole time he played for Motherwell he had a broken leg! Some excuse....

I also remember a guy who was really honking who came on as a sub (debut) in the same game that Mario Dorner debuted. Can anyone think of his name??

Franz reche?

My recollection is that resch had a run in the team and doerner barely featured. He was still shite though and had a shitey leather jacket.

Just checked - Dorner had 2 games, resch had 3. Both left us for darlington and did better there.

My recollection is that resch had a run in the team and doerner barely featured. He was still shite though and had a shitey leather jacket.

Just checked - Dorner had 2 games, resch had 3. Both left us for darlington and did better there.

There were a fair few shite players from that time

Paul Harvey was another that comes to mind

If this is what Jacob Blyth is getting up to when he is supposed to be recovering from injury then the club should be exploring all avenues to offload him.

This might explain why he has rarely been fit enough to start for us....