January Transfer Window

TAM

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the idea of killen, wasted at celtic.

Going back to caddis, he's a good payer but i think strachan has him firmly in his plans.

What happened to Liam Miller (ex celtic ad nd sunderland) would like to see if we could get him.

Really need a first team striker and right back in my opinion.

and Zak Whitbread i think would be in the same boat as Orr/Tabb, he is signed to Millwall definately, out of contract in july and highly rated!

to be honest, I believe the most likely thing is MMG will bring in 2 or 3 loanees from champ/prem clubs to tide us to the summer before he rides off into the sunset, unless welltilidie knows something we dont regarding new ownership or a big bag of money being found under our dodgy heating system

Deal should be completed very soon and the plan is to pump megabucks in on January to sign new players. Boyle is total skint and has put the club in a bad position financially wise and this is his only way out.

Deal should be completed very soon and the plan is to pump megabucks in on January to sign new players. Boyle is total skint and has put the club in a bad position financially wise and this is his only way out.

:lol:

I'll post a video of me wearing my maws pants out to the cathouse if this happens. No chance.

Heard interview on Clyde at lunchtime with McGhee talking of his interest in Charlie Adam. He said he was the type of player we needed and would do all he could to get him in, he did also mention that his wages may be above our scale.

Any views??

Gers fans at work do not rate Adam apart from the odd set piece - could we afford to carry Adam and Boab in the hope we get a free kick?

Also on the story in today's Sun re goalie Cammy Bell from Kilmarnock. Seems to be getting good reviews on loan at QoS and his deal is up in the summer. I would defo prefer a young keeper on a perm deal as back up to Buzz rather than an un-tried loan guy only here for short term.

Re: Carney- These performances and his displays in the Australian national team reportedly led to interest from German clubs Bayern Munich, VfL Bochum and Kaiserslautern; and a £2.3 million bid from Belgian champions Anderlecht.

From Wiki.

Naw then!