Vs. Hamilton Accies

Gaag

I have a feeling Craigan is due a goal today. I'd take any kind of home win but it's best not to get carried away.

I'd play

Ruddy

Hateley Craigan Reynolds Hammell

Humphrey Lasley Jennings O'Brien

Jutkiewicz Sutton

Subs: Fraser, Saunders, Coke, Forbes, Fitzpatrick, Murphy, McHugh.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will need to be up for this from the start as Accies have played some good stuff recently, particularly v Rangers. Our park will not help though and we need to keep the momentum going through guys like Las,O'Brien and Sutton. I would like to see Murphy start as his work rate is great and is keen to get in among big defenders as accies have.

A win for the 'Well

I have a feeling Craigan is due a goal today. I'd take any kind of home win but it's best not to get carried away.

I'd play

Ruddy

Jutkiewicz Sutton

For or against us?

I'd play

Ruddy

Jutkiewicz Sutton

I'm willing to bet he never scores for Motherwell ever again. He has had a couple of chances recently but have they really threatened. They were as close as his 40 yarder against Inverurie last year.

Just read on the official that it is only £25 to get an adult and TWO kids in tommorow as opposed to the usual £28 for an adult and one kid.

why cant accies do this next week as it'll cost £33 for me and the boy to get in :lol:

2 nil to the well sutton netting 2

A wee nosey about on one of the Accies sites was quite enlightening - apparently they could be missing two or three of their more important players. Curier and McLaughlin are meant be out with doubts over Alex Neil and Wesowlowski - the wee shite that put Forbes off his penalty.

If McLaughlin is out that will be good news.

Mate cannae make it today so Mrs KSS is coming along today for her FIRST EVER football match.....I need some advice guys, where do I start with the offside rule?!!

If you see someone in JD's going "ok, so the cider is the attacking player, the beer is the defender and the beermat is the goalie" then there's a fair chance it'll be me....!!!

Mate cannae make it today so Mrs KSS is coming along today for her FIRST EVER football match.....I need some advice guys, where do I start with the offside rule?!!

If you see someone in JD's going "ok, so the cider is the attacking player, the beer is the defender and the beermat is the goalie" then there's a fair chance it'll be me....!!!

don't bother... no matter what you say, they'll never understand it!

Good luck! Ive took mine to 5 games this season and i dont even think she's seen a goal yet cause she doesny follow the baw!

Anyway, 3-1 'Well. Juke, O'Brien and Crags.

Motherwell

21 Ruddy

03 Hammell

04 Reynolds

05 Craigan

06 Coke

08 Jennings

14 Lasley

24 Hateley

09 Jutkiewicz

11 Sutton

17 O'Brien

Substitutes

01 Fraser, 43 Saunders, 07 Humphrey, 16 Fitzpatrick, 15 Murphy, 27 Forbes, 35 McHugh

Hamilton

01 Cerny

04 Canning

05 van Zanten

15 Easton

25 Elebert

08 McArthur

27 Mensing

37 Sullivan

21 Marco Paixao

23 Imrie

26 Thomas

Substitutes

19 Murdoch, 03 Hastings, 36 Crawford, 12 Evans, 14 Elliott, 33 Wilkie, 18 Flavio Paixao