Vs. Hamilton Accies

Gaag

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back home from match after an eventful drive south (picked up a hitcher then had to smack him and throw him out the camper. I would imagine he's still lying at the Lockerbie turn off). Happy with the result although can't say I really enjoyed the game. First time I've been up for nearly two months and I tend to agree with those who say the pitch is a disgrace.

Anyway I'm needing a drink.

:lol: very random but also very intriguing. Am I the only one thinking 'of a sexual nature'. :huh:

am I the only one that thought Lasley was shite today? Looked like he was sleep walking his way through the game :lol: hopefully just a blip.

Also, I don't think Coke is suited to sitting wide at all, doesn't suit him. Seems to have developed a bit of an attitude lately?

Very poor overall game today, but a very encouraging, hard fought and vital 3 points, so willing to overlook the rest. :huh:

Ruddy also has been amazing for us this year, he's my choice for MoM just for being so comfortable in his performance.

am I the only one that thought Lasley was shite today? Looked like he was sleep walking his way through the game :lol: hopefully just a blip.

Also, I don't think Coke is suited to sitting wide at all, doesn't suit him. Seems to have developed a bit of an attitude lately?

Yup, Keef was poor by his own standards over the past few games today. You basically need to perm two out of "Keef/Coke/The Fat Gerrard" for the midfield two in a 4. And start the Hump oot wide with O Brien on the other side.

Just back home from match after an eventful drive south (picked up a hitcher then had to smack him and throw him out the camper. I would imagine he's still lying at the Lockerbie turn off). Happy with the result although can't say I really enjoyed the game. First time I've been up for nearly two months and I tend to agree with those who say the pitch is a disgrace.

Anyway I'm needing a drink.

Are u Rutger Hauer ?

that was one of the worst games ive seen for a while but the win and another clean sheet more than makes up for it.we seem to be more resolute since broon took charge cause thats the type of game we wouldve drawn earlier in the season

Milky. :lol: Its just too easy now. You dont even need to say anything inflammatory anymore. Milky must stay.

Also, today's performance was shocking. 4-5-1 at home against a team bottom of the league??? I would rather draw 1 each and have gone for it than win 1 nil and see that. Disgrace. :huh:

Why didn't we go for George Burley as manager?

Brown and Knox, inspired choice? I think so.

Also, Keith Lasley, see maybe once in a while, want to play a ball for one of your wingbacks to run onto? Like, before they've made the run and had to backtrack 'cause you've fannied about doing a wee pirouette.

Think everyone had a decent game.

As expected a scrappy win, but not complaining. Pitch is a disgrace, for it to happen 3 years in a row is out of order and an embarrassment to the club.

The first half was dreadful and i thought the match had 0-0 written all over it but thankfully the Juke popped up with another goal. Credit has to go to Ruddy and the back 4 for another clean sheet and taking the amount of time for not conceding a goal to 499 minutes.

Milky. :lol: Its just too easy now. You dont even need to say anything inflammatory anymore. Milky must stay.

Also, today's performance was shocking. 4-5-1 at home against a team bottom of the league??? I would rather draw 1 each and have gone for it than win 1 nil and see that. Disgrace. :mad:

Why didn't we go for George Burley as manager?

:lol: to the first paragraph.

:lol: to the second.

:lol: to the third.

As i was walking past the civic to my car i heard a fellow Well fan on his mobile saying...We won 1-0 but it wasn't pretty. Says it all really. Have to say i can see why Accies only concede 1 goal a game,they're defence would run through a brick wall. I can also see why they haven't scored since old shep was a pup...They're PANTS up front. With that and a paddy field of a pitch and us giving them too much respect in the 2nd half this game was crap waiting to happen so im not surprised and DELIGHTED with the 3 points. :lol: .

Not a classic, but a classic case of grinding out three vital points. Five shut-outs, cannae argue with that. Had to laugh at Reid's summing up....

Hamilton manager Billy Reid:

"There was nothing really in the game. They scored a scrappy goal in front of the goals.

"I thought, for 30 minutes, we battered them. We pinned them in, we didn't get the break; they did. "We pinned them back for the last 25 minutes of the game and, once again, they've not got what they deserved but we'll stick together. "We had a strong penalty claim at the end.

"I'm really gutted for the players. I don't think we deserved that today, we deserved something out of the game.

" :lol:I thought Dougie Imrie was the best player on the park. He was fantastic, different class."

Imrie got the man of the match on radio Scotland and they said McCarthur was very good too. Don't know what game they were watching.

Awful game, awful ref, and the pitch was even worse. It's in an absolutely shocking state.

Good result though! :lol:

Pretty much word for word what I was going to post.

I hate to say this, but personally, I think we were by far the poorer team over the 90 minutes.

Maybe its just me, but I thought Accies totally dominated us for the full game.