Chris Humphrey

Motherwell Football Club

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who write Scottish slang in posts. Serious identity complexes with those individuals.

"If ah type like this folk'll hink am pure scottish an aw that"

:huh:

Aww I fucking hate that, especially when it's folk who you know aren't Scottish and have lived in Manchester all their life. And when said people say stuff like 'big yin'.

And, as mentioned, the 'epic fail' chat!

PS - why do people always say "HOTD for this pish"? If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

Because there is a section for pish, and it isn't "Club Chat". And if you get upset by people saying it, then don't read it.

Aye but how do I know they've said HOTD for this pish til I read it? And anybody who gets their knickers in a twist because a thread isn't in the right section is a saddy.

Aww I fucking hate that, especially when it's folk who you know aren't Scottish and have lived in Manchester all their life. And when said people say stuff like 'big yin'.

And, as mentioned, the 'epic fail' chat!

PS - why do people always say "HOTD for this pish"? If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

But how do you know you don't like it until you read it? :notworthy:

What does that actually mean/stand for? Seriously.

Urban dictionary via Google.

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.