Manager Of The Month

lonewolf

the futures bright the futures brown

by why did he have to say that he want us to be the third force i remember what happened the the last time someone want us to be the third force!

Exactly what crossed my mind :lol:

we'll just need to get it right this time :D

MON RA DOSSERS

well done broony and all involved ... can't imagine we've had many better januarys

been reading up a bit about the old boy .. and it seems to me he's had a bit of a bizarre managerial career really

in many respects he was a very successful scotland manager ... yet he's never before managed a top flight scottish club

think he hinted at having had offers from scottish clubs before during his bbc interview for MoM .. but here he is .. nearly 70 and managing motherwell.

any thoughts on why this is the case?

either way i was delighted when he was brought in and am even more delighted he's staying

:lol:

well done broony and all involved ... can't imagine we've had many better januarys

been reading up a bit about the old boy .. and it seems to me he's had a bit of a bizarre managerial career really

in many respects he was a very successful scotland manager ... yet he's never before managed a top flight scottish club

think he hinted at having had offers from scottish clubs before during his bbc interview for MoM .. but here he is .. nearly 70 and managing motherwell.

any thoughts on why this is the case?

either way i was delighted when he was brought in and am even more delighted he's staying

:lol:

Too busy banging hot 20 year old blondes. I know what I would rather be doing.

MoM award to go on sideboard beside Diamond Dolls Executive Card and his Adult Film Industry Oscar.

Really impressed with his interview following the speech, never heard anyone thank so many people (apart from Kate Winslet before she broke down). True man management. Here is an example of bits on the BBC online editors floor cut due to time constraints:

"...... I'd also like to thank John Porteous' wife for her amorous attention played to our amazing physio, giving him and extra spring in his step today ........"

"...... the plumbers who fixed the plumbing in the South Stand, the Kwik Fit fitters who put some 2 new low profile radials on my shaggin wagon, Archie for buying me a roll and sausage for lunch ......"

Did he leave anyone out?