Stephen Craigan's Testimonial Dinner

Crazy Diamond

Eh? :huh:

Ah......I was a bit naive there. Of course the club were going to win the ribbons in the auction. Wouldn't be right for anyone else to have them.

And it was 1400 quid where the fuck did I get 4500 quid fae :lol:

John Ruddy spent a fortune on 2 golf outings.

Heads or tails you either put your hands on yer head or yer arse. They toss a coin. If it lands on heeds all the people who have there hands on their heads sits doon and so on. Fitzy was cheating. :(

Quote of the night was from Tam Cowan. "Stephen Craigan has stayed relatively injury free in his time at Motherwell. Although this was put under threat when Gannon was sacked in December as he almost wanked himself into oblivion" :(:lol::lol:

And it was 1400 quid where the fuck did I get 4500 quid fae :mad:

John Ruddy spent a fortune on 2 golf outings.

Heads or tails you either put your hands on yer head or yer arse. They toss a coin. If it lands on heeds all the people who have there hands on their heads sits doon and so on. Fitzy was cheating. :mad:

Quote of the night was from Tam Cowan. "Stephen Craigan has stayed relatively injury free in his time at Motherwell. Although this was put under threat when Gannon was sacked in December as he almost wanked himself into oblivion" :lol::lol::lol:

Belter!

Any other shirts, other than the Faddy one, auctioned or further testimonial events announced?

Belter!

Any other shirts, other than the Faddy one, auctioned or further testimonial events announced?

Aye Stephen Craigan's jersy with a Phil O Donnel's signature woven into it. Can't remember how much it went for. Carlos Tevez Man City jersey. Celtic signed jersey (scott Brown). Jamie Carragher liverpool signed jersy and Kris Boyds Rangers one from when we were robbed. A northern Ireland one too. Lukas' Match top from earlier this season. I think that covers it but he got a tidy wee sum from the auction

Aye Stephen Craigan's jersy with a Phil O Donnel's signature woven into it. Can't remember how much it went for. Carlos Tevez Man City jersey. Celtic signed jersey (scott Brown). Jamie Carragher liverpool signed jersy and Kris Boyds Rangers one from when we were robbed. A northern Ireland one too. Lukas' Match top from earlier this season. I think that covers it but he got a tidy wee sum from the auction

I think you'll need to be a bit more specific...

I'm sure that one would have went for a pretty good sum. Only chance I would have had was if they were up for grabs in a raffle!

Great night and huge thanks to all the organising committee, a great effort by all.

Only 1 observation and I qualify that by saying it wasn't to my taste, but if Gary Little is the cream of upcoming comedy talent then we really have a dearth of talent. Our very own TC blew him right out the water - as did Chick Young.

All the donated jerseys went for sums between £400 to £800. No other events announced, but I really hope that this is very successful year for Stephen.

All the players (current and past) that attended deserve a great deal of praise, all were willing to take time out to talk, sign autographs and pose for pictures and were very approachable.

Only 1 observation and I qualify that by saying it wasn't to my taste, but if Gary Little is the cream of upcoming comedy talent then we really have a dearth of talent. Our very own TC blew him right out the water - as did Chick Young.

I did a gig with Gary a couple of years ago and he was using my mics, PA system etc.

He had a go at taking the piss. Part way through his act, he accidentally stood on my mic reverb pedal, so started echoing like fuck. When I told him to press the pedal again, to switch it off, he stepped on the harmony pedal, turning it on too. he sounded like three echoing daleks talking. When I jumped onto the stage to switch them off, he said 'There you go folks, his act is all based around electronic pedals, he canny really play anything'. I said, "press the one in the middle big man. It might fuckin' say something funny".

Not the funniest comedian I've ever seen. Hope he's no readin' this though, he's a big cnut and he'd kick fcuk out of me :lol:

Absolutly fantastic night.

I was lucky enough to win a signed football via the envelope stuck to the underside of my chair. One of 26 (1 per table, I think), that was at the start of the dinner and it just got better as the evening progressed.

All three speakers were funny and entertaining especially TC who also hosted the evening and kept it moving along at just the right pace so that the evening went perfectly to make sure it was a great night for Craigan.

I haven't spoken to anyone that had a negative word to say about the whole event.

Stephen Craigan deserves all the pluadits he receives for his service not only to Motherwell but football in general.

:thumbup: