Vs Heart Of Midloathing - Wed 7th Jan

Guest JohnnyDefault

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling quite optimistic about this game and think that we can take three points if we take our chances. I would put out the same team as the last two games because we have looked a better team than in games previously. My concern is we overpass at times and I feel we should be having more shots on goal than we are.

Hearts have not been scoring and if we keep their midfield quiet and have a go at them I don't see why we can't take all three points.

2-1 to Motherwell.

Anyone help? I'm travelling up to the game from Manchester - leaving around 3pm. What time is the pitch inspection on an evening game. Will an anouncement be made on whether the game is going ahead or not before 3/4pm. Posts seem to be mixed concerning the state of the pitch. Sounds positive reading most of your posts, but I have been stung with late call off's before. Any help much appreciated.

Anyone help? I'm travelling up to the game from Manchester - leaving around 3pm. What time is the pitch inspection on an evening game. Will an anouncement be made on whether the game is going ahead or not before 3/4pm. Posts seem to be mixed concerning the state of the pitch. Sounds positive reading most of your posts, but I have been stung with late call off's before. Any help much appreciated.

See the pictures on the offishul site and I think you can make your own mind up. Game on.

I have no official answer mate but I can recall a pitch inspection BEFORE 3.30 in the past for an evening game, not sure which, as I found out at work and I finish @ 3.30!!

So you might be in luck and not have to travel far/if at all.

Thankyou Juan Kerse. Shall just have to keep an ear out.....and hope.

I'd be very confident hte game will be on. No way would MM allow them to train on it if it wasn't. As for the game itself, we can win this. Really impressed with some of our play on Saturday, they are definetly beatable. I know we have our dodgy moments too, but there now seems something back there now that was missing until just recently.

Aye the game will be on for a change, i live 5 minutes away from FP and it's just wet and it is obviously colder now than 8pm so i should think it will be fine.Don't blame folk for worrying though given previous bizarre call offs.

Anyway, does anyone know how much the jambo *banned word* are bringing, would like to think at least a thousand to give an extra buzz to the atmosphere already aggravated by their interest in Ports.Fuckin hate this scum, i'm looking foward to it for once i think we could get a good scoreline against them....3-1 'Well.

FHW!

1-0 win for the Jambos.

It will be tough though. If we can keep Porter, Clarkson, Lasley quiet then I reckon we should be ok.

If Karipidis is injured tonight then you should be happy, he has been outstanding in midfield for us this season. But still missing Bruno Aguiar which is a big loss.

Driver to grab our winner! :whistling:

Aye the game will be on for a change, i live 5 minutes away from FP and it's just wet and it is obviously colder now than 8pm so i should think it will be fine.Don't blame folk for worrying though given previous bizarre call offs.

Anyway, does anyone know how much the jambo *banned word* are bringing, would like to think at least a thousand to give an extra buzz to the atmosphere already aggravated by their interest in Ports.Fuckin hate this scum, i'm looking foward to it for once i think we could get a good scoreline against them....3-1 'Well.

FHW!

I reckon we'll bring about 1500 down. There was a bit of a buzz about the game after the derby on saturday. I think people have comitted to going whilst pished at New Year! Me included!

Not backing off Kingston and not allowing him to pepper shots at will would be a start tbh.

According to sky sports news this morning, Kingston might not be fit. Either way, I'm sure Krippler Klimpl would have a thing or two to say to him :whistling:

It may be bias but I just cant see past a Well victory tonight. We have been playing some very good football at times and we were extremely unlucky not to get a victory at the weekend. Hopefully Porter will get a goal or maybe even a few due to the links with Hearts. Id say 2-0 Well tonight!

Same starting line up as Saturday!

I reckon we'll bring about 1500 down. There was a bit of a buzz about the game after the derby on saturday. I think people have comitted to going whilst pished at New Year! Me included!

Those 1500 better not be on my train home from Waverley.....

A train journey home with a train full of Jambos? No thanks! :whistling:

Did the Jambos not have to buy tickets ahead of the originally scheduled game? I seem to remember some chat about the bizzareness of not allowing sales on the day given that they were flying at the time?

Assuming that's the case then hopefuly there will be quite a number of them through to help compensate for the low turnout at the Killie midweeker.

As for the game itself, I wouldn't say I'm back to thinking that we are back to being on the verge of humping someone - but last couple of games has been a bit more like the thing and if we could just find that wee spark in front of goal....well who knows.