Fhw Declare Interest In Porter

numpty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys In Maroon - Boy wi his heid in the clouds mair like!

??

I don't want to be drawn into arguements. I signed up to this forum for some banter and debate. I have no bad feeling towards M'well or the fans and Fir Park is one of my favourite away grounds. I know M'well fans don't like Hearts(why i don't know?) but for the sake of forums rules, lets just get on :lol:

Porter would be a good signing for Hearts if they can get him and if asked he might join

them. And I always thought Calum Elliott was a decent player

You a Jambo in disguise? Elliott couldnae kick doors at Halloween, an utter fraud of a footballer. I'm sure big Ports will be off sooner or later and if I'm being honest I'd rather get some money for him in this window but certainly not to those Gorgie fuckers. :angry:

Don't ask me, ask the players that are still waiting on their win bonuses from last year. Or have a word with Arbroath. When you are stiffing a wee team out of 14 grand, you know are in financial trouble.

Arbroath were only entitled to money if webster was sold. Incase you don't know webster left in the 3rd year of a 4 year deal therfore Hearts never recieved a fee. It's all crazy behind the scene's stuff, if anybody is due money it shouldf be webster.

I don't know what makes you think Hearts are a better club than Motherwell if you are using 'bigger' and 'better' as two seperate statements. As a club, Hearts are the laughing stock of Scottish football and I do not envy their supporters in the slightest.

Hearts are undoubtedly a larger club than Motherwell, and so they should be. It could even be argued that you've got a better team on the park than us at the moment, but a better club? Not a chance mate.

Frazzle

Arbroath were only entitled to money if webster was sold. Incase you don't know webster left in the 3rd year of a 4 year deal therfore Hearts never recieved a fee. It's all crazy behind the scene's stuff, if anybody is due money it shouldf be webster.
If that was true, then you wouldn't have agreed to pay Arbroath anything; and yet you are paying them on Jan 9th (allegedly). Why would you do that?

If that was true, then you wouldn't have agreed to pay Arbroath anything; and yet you are paying them on Jan 9th (allegedly). Why would you do that?

Hearts expected a bigger compensation package when they took webster to court. Hearts and Arbroath made an agreement that money would be paid if a correct compensation package was awarded to Hearts. That never happened so arbroath missed out but, i think Hearts will pay Arbroath cash even though we are not to blame in this whole nonsence.

Hearts expected a bigger compensation package when they took webster to court. Hearts and Arbroath made an agreement that money would be paid if a correct compensation package was awarded to Hearts. That never happened so arbroath missed out but, i think Hearts will pay Arbroath cash even though we are not to blame in this whole nonsence.

So why delay the payment until January, on which you're now having to pay six months' interest to Arbroath, when if you have no financial issues you could presumably just have paid it back in August when they asked for it...?

I really can't see why Porter would be a target for Hearts, I mean he is British!!

As for Porter himself, I htink he would go there in a heartbeat despite the madness at the club, would take 300K in January but not a penny less.

If he did go to Hearts, the money would have to be in the bank (and cleared) before we let him go. No idea why he would go there when he can find a better deal down south, mind you.

Why would he not be paid? :whistling:

Hearts wage bill is currently 125% of their turnover, which is ubsustainable in the current economic climate.

As evidenced by the fact that on several occasions over the past few months players wages have been late going into the bank, in some cases the payments were deferred. Apparently, Shabba hasn't had a single payment since he took over at Tynecastle.

Now we've all heard the old excuse about it being a bank error, but when the guy who owns the Football team also owns the bank, what are the chances of it being an error? Once is an error, twice is a major problem. How many times has it been now?

So embarrassing was it becoming that ALL Hearts staff are now paid monthly rather than weekly. Thus the damaging headlines will only be once a month rather than weekly.

Wrong. Arbroath were entitled to a percentage of anything Hearts received once Webster moved on, that's the way the clause is written in case a player moves on in a straight swap with another player, then a tribunal sets the price and the club are rewarded accordingly. So had Hearts given Webster away for a cold fish supper, they would owe Arbroath some chips. Football clubs aren't that stupid they wouldn't see that loophole.

Any compensation Hearts receive then Arbroath are entitled to their fair share. Your club are only trying to weasel out of it because you DONT HAVE ANY MONEY.

Arbroath are only accepting a lesser fee, because the alternative was spending years in court fighting for it and spending more in legal fees than they would eventually get. Guess who put that hypothesis to them?

Good old Hearts.

Wrong. Arbroath were entitled to a percentage of anything Hearts received once Webster moved on, that's the way the clause is written in case a player moves on in a straight swap with another player, then a tribunal sets the price and the club are rewarded accordingly. So had Hearts given Webster away for a cold fish supper, they would owe Arbroath some chips. Football clubs aren't that stupid they wouldn't see that loophole.

Any compensation Hearts receive then Arbroath are entitled to their fair share. Your club are only trying to weasel out of it because you DONT HAVE ANY MONEY.

Arbroath are only accepting a lesser fee, because the alternative was spending years in court fighting for it and spending more in legal fees than they would eventually get. Guess who put that hypothesis to them?

Good old Hearts.

:lol:

Does anyone really think any player McGhee has signed would go to Hearts after he knocked it back?

Nae chance.

So embarrassing was it becoming that ALL Hearts staff are now paid monthly rather than weekly. Thus the damaging headlines will only be once a month rather than weekly.

Actually, Im sure I heard Wishart say that most clubs pay monthly these days and Hearts were one of the few to still pay weekly. They then recently moved to monthly payments.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Jambos financial dealings, I do not believe that Ports will be interested in moving to them, he will be eyeing a move back down south.

Also, the timing of this announcement is cheeky at the very least, and a Ports goal or two tomorrow night would be sweet!

Euan Cameron on the phone in reckons its a done deal both him and Black signing pre contracts. Hopefully he is just spouting his usual pish!

I actually heard a genuine quote on the their show tonight, "Kris Boyd doesn't win you games, he only scores goals."

Made me laugh :lol:;)

Take from that what you will.......