Fhw Declare Interest In Porter

numpty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he not be paid? :lol:

It was only recently ,before the demise of TALK 107 that both Scott Wilson and Mark ( Donkey) Donaldson stated that they hadn't been paid for work over three months and despite invoicing them they still hadn't been paid for work three months previously......this was when it was revealed that office staff hadn't been paid and neither was the water bill!!! :woop:

So had Hearts given Webster away for a cold fish supper, they would owe Arbroath some chips.

I'd hate to think what state the chips would be in by now.

IF Ports is daft enough to sign for that lot then hell mend him!!

I mean it's not as if he's coming from a different country where Hearts don't make the papers. Their problems are fairly well documented in Scotland and he only has himself to blame if they didn't pay his wages.

Like everyone else I expect Ports to head South either this month or at the end of the season.

I actually heard a genuine quote on the their show tonight, "Kris Boyd doesn't win you games, he only scores goals."

Made me laugh ;):P

Take from that what you will.......

That show is the total dregs these days, Most of the people they screen to phone are dumb as feck (apart from Elder - of course!)

Then you have Cameron who is just a shit stirrer and Rough who is just a has been goalkeeper who is in with all the Hamilton Esporta crowd!

Last night was a classic. The Boyd argument was priceless as it was obvious that Rough and Ewen were just playing a game to rile up the callers.

Pish!

McGhee commented in the Sun about how he could say he is interested in Berra and Driver but that doesn't mean he is going to sign them.

It also mentions the only contact about Porter was Nottingham Forest but that disappeared when Calderwood got sacked ;)

I liked McGhee's comments , however I still believe that with the opportunity to double his wages (yes I am well aware of Hearts' financial difficulites) there is a good chance that he will move on.

If that is the case , get him moved on ASAP - might as well make some money out of the deal. Porter had an excellent first season , however has failed to recapture that form this term.

He would be missed but he is not irreplaceable.

Guest JohnnyDefault

I think McGhee's response if that's what he's said is quite good.

I've seen a few of Shabby Glasgow's interview's and he's an absolute liability with a mic in front of his coupon - he just starts and rambles and rambles and rambles - I think he only stops the answer to any first interview question when the cleaners switch the lights off.

On saying that - language barriers and mental illness aside - he's a manager of an SPL club and knows (or should know) the rights and wrongs of what he says.

If he just rambled on to the Porter statement - then he needs to learn to quit his mumbling at the right point

If he was thrown a curve ball by a journalist - then he needs to learn to dodge them.

If it was deliberate attempt to unsettle Porter or MFC before the game - then he can get it right roon him!

'Most' (he says in inverted commas) of the other SPL managers would avoid talking about interest in a specific player one day ahead of a game. Most of them also tend to avoid such discussions until there has been dialogue between the clubs - or in Porter's case, where he is in the last 6 months, dialogue between the player and the interested club.

Anything outside of that is basically an unsettling tactic.

Forgot to mention, the press picked up and ran with the Porter story but only briefly mentioned the other player that Csabo spoke about! A certain Steven Fletcher! I think if we weren't playing Hearts tonight the Fletcher story would be the headline! I think Csabo has just listed all strikers in the SPL who have scored more than his guys and has been picking them out of a hat. I'm surprised he didn't mention Kris Boyd.

TBH I would be extremely surprised if Porter did come to us. It would be a fantastic signing, but I know that we'll end up with some Kaunas misfit as per usual.

As far as tonight goes, I reckon we could scrape a 1-0 or even a 2-1 (although we NEVER score 2 in a game)

By the way...I love all this FHW stuff, where did that come from?

Fuck Hearts Wankers.

There's yer acronym!

I'd be very surprised if he signed for Hearts, they aren't far enough south for him :whistling:

Brilliant! Surely Hamilton get more stick than we do???

But I agree about Porter. If he does go, he'll head south. I can only but dream though! Would love to see the big man at Tynecastle!

Who or what's a Hamilton? :whistling:

Before this season I couldnt care less about Hamilton but after them beating us more than once and the way there fans gloat I am beginning to get a strong dislike for them. Dont get me started on McCarthy!

Back on subject I reckon Porter will go back down South if anything. Do you know something we dont Polomint?

Before this season I couldnt care less about Hamilton but after them beating us more than once and the way there fans gloat I am beginning to get a strong dislike for them. Dont get me started on McCarthy!

Back on subject I reckon Porter will go back down South if anything. Do you know something we dont Polomint?

I know plenty of things you don't know wee man!! :whistling:

I wish people would cut out this FHW stuff. It's just cringeworthy! The majority of Hearts fans don't really give a shit about us and take the piss out of the FHW on P&B.

As for Porter, I wouldn't be that surprised if he ended up at Hearts. Would be fuckin gutting right enough. Big chris is a tap man! More than likely championship bound right enough

I wish people would cut out this FHW stuff. It's just cringeworthy! The majority of Hearts fans don't really give a shit about us and take the piss out of the FHW on P&B.

As for Porter, I wouldn't be that surprised if he ended up at Hearts. Would be fuckin gutting right enough. Big chris is a tap man! More than likely championship bound right enough

I think the FHW is quite funny! TBH I quite like the Well. A proper fans club. I remember Hearts being like that in the late 80's and 90's. Nowhere near that now! More of a joke club than anything else. Pretty frustrating as a die hard fan I have to admit, but what are yougonna do?

Become a 'Well fan? :)

Steady on Gaag!!! There are just some things I can't bring myself to do. Although your so called "claret" bears a remarkable similarity to our Maroon. Nah...aint happening! I'll stick to my beloved Hearts circus! Never a dull moment!

All the best for tonight though! My guess is that it'll either be a shitey, scrappy draw or a shitey, scrappy win for Hearts/Motherwell (delete where appropriate)