Follow Follow

something else

Got an email back from the SPL after complaining about the rangers fan also, got a wee email back in blue text funnily enough....

Neil,

Thank you for your comments which I confirm have been passed to the Secretary for his attention.

You may wish to note that your comments will be reviewed alongside reports, if any, from the Police Match Commander, the Referee and / or his Assistants, the SPL Match Delegate and the Clubs involved in the League Match in question. In the event that this review leads to the opinion that there has been a failure by either Club to discharge their respective requirements under SPL Rules H7.5 and H7.6 then the SPL Board may initiate disciplinary proceedings.

Either the SPL Board or a committee of the SPL Board or a Commission appointed by the SPL Board would determine, following a hearing, whether there has in fact been any breach of or failure to fulfil the SPL Rules. Any Commission so appointed shall comprise at least three members and, in the event of an allegation of a breach of SPL Rules H7.5 or H7.6, the chairman of the Commission shall be an advocate or solicitor of not less than 10 years standing.

In the event that the relevant body above determines that there has indeed been a breach of or failure to fulfil the SPL Rules then it might apply any of a wide range of sanctions. Any Club so sanctioned has the right of appeal to the Scottish Football Association.

Yours sincerely

David Ogilvie

One of the boys at work was going on about how he felt we were all overreacting and looked on TV as if we were baying for blood at times. I assumed he was on about the east stand.

I was certainly baying for the blood of that jumped up wee oompah lumpa Gilmour :lol:

Who cares what some rancid baw-faced Bun thinks. I'm surprised he had the wherewithall to pick up a pen FFS :P

In the style of BBC Scotland, East Stand Al understands it was written in Blue Crayon :lol:

surely the fan has a reasonable argument when seeing how distressed papac looked it could have got ugly. nice to see motherwell take an interest and investigate the angry rangers fan complaint and resolve his complaint with a swift reply. we need more of this at our FAMILY club.

Personally, I'm all for giving the visiting team as much abuse as we can. The more hostile the reception, the better chance we have of putting them off their game. That can help our team just as much as Sing-A-Long-A-Motherwell.

As far as I'm concerned, that wee h*n needs to get a grip of himself or negotiate a backbone transplant.

Personally, I'm all for giving the visiting team as much abuse as we can. The more hostile the reception, the better chance we have of putting them off their game.

Exactly.

There's sometimes I wonder exactly what sport were watching here, with all these rules and regulations about not abusing opposing players, goal celebrations being regulated and the like.