• Giles Coke
    • Steve Jennings
    • John Sutton
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Very difficult to split Sutton, Jennings and Murphy

with a mention to the defence as well ( albeit Hibs offered nothing like what I was expecting?)

and a specal mention too for Stack, his time wasting made it easy for us to see it out at 1-0 :D

Jennings just edged it with his lung busting run near the end showing he has that extra drive

Murphy for me. Hope he has done enough to convince Broony of a starting place next week.

I'd still put Lukas back in if he was fit next Saturday. Murphy has scored a few important goals for us this season but I still feel he needs to bulk up a little.

Went for Sutton. He's been on a good run of form and his link up play and holding the ball up really helped bring Murphy into the game.

Jennings and Lasley were brilliant in the middle again and Coke had a decent game linking up with them too.

Jennings for me - thought he was solid, yet again. Really need to get a new contract sorted for him.

I was at a loss as to why Coke keeps getting a game on the left of midfield the last few weeks - I don't think he's creative enough - but today showed me why, he kept Wotherspoon and their winger (Stevenson? Gow? I can't remember and don't care enough to find out) quiet for his entire time on the park. By the time he came off O'Brien and Hammell could start to be fairly successful attacking down that side because Wotherspoon etc had hardly been in the game.

Tough call as others have said, but I'd go for Sutton. Absolutely outstanding shift. When we got the ball into his chest, he was making it stick all day and generally finding a Motherwell man. Can't expect him to win too many headers against Bamba, but he was brilliant with his back to goal today. This is what got us the goal.

Murphy and Jennings were, as others have said, also excellent. Thought Humphrey made a real difference coming on. Still think he's probably best used as an impact sub at the moment, but with the right coaching and his pace, he could be terrifying...

Voted for Jennings.Over the last few games

he is improving week on week .He is not afraid to get stuck in and along with Lasley the midfield is looking great.If I hadnt voted for Jennings I would have voted for Murphy.He had a great game also with some great touches.

I voted for Jennings I thought he put in a great shift and for me just shades it from Murphy I just think he's part of the reason for all the clean sheets of late.

I was tempted to give the vote to Stevy Hammell , that guy must surely be one of the most underrated players of our time, week in week out he rarely puts a foot wrong and is always available for the out ball from defence.

On the subject of Stevie Hammell, I can see East_Stand_Al's point. Hammell's performance levels are fairly consistent but rarely is he a standout. I'm reminded of the polls on here a couple of years ago when Chris Porter had only one MOTM award leading up til the end of the season. Guess the number of MOTMs you receive shouldn't always dictate the POTY running. Consistent guys like Hammell get overlooked...

As someone pointed out today, there is a concern that Hearts will be looking for a left back this summer and Hammell is out of contract. Let's hope it's sorted soon...