John Ruddy

johnstone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wherever Ruddy is in August, whether it's here or down South, it'll be as a No.1. Going to either of those two would mean a seat on the bench, and he's way too good for that.

Sectarianism and remarks about child abuse in the same sentence :doh: . You're a credit to Motherwell :D

Maybe the fact most of us despise the old firm makes us call them names we wouldnt normally use but heres some advice if you are easy offended you know what to do

So why bring up the old firm game tomorrow when you don't care? This is a thread about John Ruddy :D

I didn't bring up the Old Firm game, I objected to prejudice, Trucks did the same. Is that a bad thing, or does it make me Timmy? Had me made a remark about Orange bastards I would have done the same.

Who will you support tomorrow?

And what should one do when one is confronted with prejudice and remarks about paedophilia, mjw? We Sassenachs are a bit slow on the uptake, so tell us what we should do.

You were not confronted with anything, some one used terms(terms i admit to using to from time to time) you dont agree with on an open forum.Then you question a well fan about who he is supporting tomorrow,we get enough of that h*n/tim without the bus fare shite up here without you throwing your 2 bob in

You were not confronted with anything, some one used terms(terms i admit to using to from time to time) you dont agree with on an open forum.Then you question a well fan about who he is supporting tomorrow,we get enough of that h*n/tim without the bus fare shite up here without you throwing your 2 bob in

Surely using those types of terms won't help change that image? :lol:

:lol:

:lol: Indeed

So I'm wrong then? You're just another neutral? :lol:

Try the 'ok Timmy' line on somebody else, Billy. I'm not as partial as you are when it comes to the Mould Firm, they are both awash with idiots. You definitely have previous on this very forum when it comes to sectarianism.

And why are you so offended by green and gold?