• Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Jamie Murphy
    • John Sutton
    • Giles Coke
    • Michael McGlinchey
    • Null Vote

Jennings, been very impressive since he started playing regularly. Protects the defence and links with the forwards, a complete midfield performance today.

Since Jennings has gotten himself fit and has had a wee run in the team, he has looked superb. I'd like to see him tied up on a longer contract soon.

Lasley for me but both him and Jenno were on top of their game, not much to choose between them. They seem to have formed a real solid partnership in the middle. Something I dont think I have seen before, two diminutive midfielders scrapping about, they really seem to cause problems with their low turning circles etc.

Jenno was immense today. Always first to the breakdown, covering and tackling like a demon and playing cute balls for team mates, including a peach for Murph that he would have buried if he had kept his boot on.

Agree we should be getting his signature on a longer deal and building a team around him and Reynolds whose composure and reading of the play was a joy to watch.

Was going to go for Jennings due to a few Murphy 'easy' misses. Apparently his boot came off in his second one on one so fair doos. Going with him as he played well up front, many times on his own, and again scored the only goal in a 1-0 win.

Jennings was very good as well.