Barriers At East Stand Gates

Larky Mafia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, 6 pages of upset over a wee search making you a few minutes late for the fitba. There's a few folk could be doing wi' their hole I think.

I know at first glance threads like these seem trivial and full of folk who just like a moan, but that's only because you are completely missing the point.

If we persist with the same set up at a game with a bigger crowd then we're going to end up with either a riot on our hands or someone getting knocked down - then where will the Club end up!

Its the aggressive and impolite manner the stewards go about it in that gets me. They have no right to search you outside the ground so should ask for permission and wait for an answer. Put a yellow jackets on these guys and they think they are in a position of power.

If the club say its nothing to do with them, they are liars. They should put their so called plan into better relations with the fans into action rather than just being all talk as usual.

at dens park, whenever i was "frisked" it was always a female steward who carried it out. i wasn,t paying attention last week & wasn,t stopped but i assume there are female stewards always available for the female supporters should the need arise. :huh:

If the searches are done by concent what happens if you don't give it ?

If the ticket says all persons who enter the ground might be subject to the police can you tell said steward to beat it cause he aint the police ?

Why isn't it a unilateral thing encompasing all the turnstilles to all parts of the ground ?

If its a health and safety issue why are we being herded onto the road which still has traffic moving on it albeit it very slowly ?

if i bring my daughter with me, who has a season ticket but doesn't always go, will she be frisked ? Will she be frisked by a man or a woman ? Will they be CRB checked ?

Its the "Family Club" bullshit that really fucks me off to be honest, all they care about is your money being in there pockets fuck the people there getting it off of, ok i might be have a ban but tbh thats just the excuse i needed not to go, the last couple of games I went to I went cause I had fuck all else to do and I have a season ticket my granpa got me. As for the ban at Firpark, I could care less about being banned from Firpark as i wasnt planning on renewing my season ticket

ok i might be have a ban but tbh thats just the excuse i needed not to go, the last couple of games I went to I went cause I had fuck all else to do and I have a season ticket my granpa got me.

He must be so proud. :doh:

Its the "Family Club" bullshit that really fucks me off to be honest, all they care about is your money being in there pockets fuck the people there getting it off of, ok i might be have a ban but tbh thats just the excuse i needed not to go, the last couple of games I went to I went cause I had fuck all else to do and I have a season ticket my granpa got me. As for the ban at Firpark, I could care less about being banned from Firpark as i wasnt planning on renewing my season ticket

Im going to start a petition to have you neutered, the thought of your offspring strikes fear into my heart.

Seems the stewards are going to be searching us

Getting very close to me calling it a day on attending football matches

Why?? You get searched going into concerts going into bars/clubs, I agree its an inconvenience but come on is it really that bad. The club need to be shown to be pro-active due to idiots who have thrown things on the park and this is what they have come up with

Get out the pub 5 minutes earlier and you won't notice any difference

the easiest thing to launch on to the pitch would be a coin, are we going to have to give up any lose change on the way in?lets be honest its another intrusion of yellow jacket muppets into peoples lives, every where you go now you find them quoting health and safety rules to mess you about

the easiest thing to launch on to the pitch would be a coin, are we going to have to give up any lose change on the way in?lets be honest its another intrusion of yellow jacket muppets into peoples lives, every where you go now you find them quoting health and safety rules to mess you about
Let's be honest - if the muppets inside the ground stopped throwing stuff onto the pitch we wouldn't need any yellow jacket muppets outside.

my sons get searched home & away does there nut in as they seem to pick n choose who to search my youngest is 4 he takes his ds,crisps & sweets but they check his bag anything can be classed as a launchable coins can cause more damage than a plastic bottle no matter how many get searched it wont stop stuff getting in to stadiums

Let's be honest - if the muppets inside the ground stopped throwing stuff onto the pitch we wouldn't need any yellow jacket muppets outside.

But there's very few, if any, muppets throwing anything, and yet we are all, to a man, woman and child, being subjected to a search that is on the whole utterly pointless.

Seems to me they are just picking on certain people to search, not once have I been searched so they must think us females are very trustworthy :wallbash:

Altho in response to a previous post if a female was to be searched it would need to be done by a female steward/police woman.