Reynolds To Psv? (rumour)

Sweeney

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only a year on his contract though I think 500k is the most we will get.

The best time to have cashed in on Reynolds would've been the window just passed. I'm sure if a decent offer had come in at that time we would have let him go. His value will only go down the closer he gets to the end of his current contract.

£500k, nah your all right. £1m then yes I'd take that, in his standing we would get between £250-500k in the Jan transfer window. Dutch Champions(nearly) or a few Premier, Championship clubs then I'm sure to hell £1m is a more realistic figure. Lets do what other clubs do and not accept the first bid and see if we can actually for once get the true market value for a player.

Its too often we seem to just accept offers for our players and we never seem to fight for there worth. I'll use Skippy for example, who here was actually happy at the £600k we got for him. I wasnt, if we had held out longer we could easiily have got more for him.

Come back with a better offer and we will consider it should be our opening gambit to a bid like that.

IMO Mark Reynolds is a top class footballer, he can read a game intelligently and has pace, maybe not the physical stature but the 1st two qualitys are very well suited to the European game and also to the EPL I think. A few Well fans would be very shocked at how well he would do I think.

I'd be looking for a bit more than that.

£500k, nah your all right. £1m then yes I'd take that, in his standing we would get between £250-500k in the Jan transfer window. Dutch Champions(nearly) or a few Premier, Championship clubs then I'm sure to hell £1m is a more realistic figure. Lets do what other clubs do and not accept the first bid and see if we can actually for once get the true market value for a player.

Its too often we seem to just accept offers for our players and we never seem to fight for there worth. I'll use Skippy for example, who here was actually happy at the £600k we got for him. I wasnt, if we had held out longer we could easiily have got more for him.

Come back with a better offer and we will consider it should be our opening gambit to a bid like that.

IMO Mark Reynolds is a top class footballer, he can read a game intelligently and has pace, maybe not the physical stature but the 1st two qualitys are very well suited to the European game and also to the EPL I think. A few Well fans would be very shocked at how well he would do I think.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOZZZZZZZZ!11111111

Would bite their hands off. No returns, no refund :rolleyes:

Mark's been a great player for us but for himself and for the club this seems like it would be a great move.

I can't see him improving any more whilst at Fir Park and he could become a good defender for Scotland with a bit of experience of playing in a European league.

As for ourselves, £500k is a good offer for a player who is out of contract in a years time. We also have a couple of youngsters who are ready to come in and take his place.

there's not many scottish players who've left the spl for europe and been a success and a don't see him being any different.also if he went to holland the chances are he'd only go back the way but if he went to a lower epl or champ team he'd have more chance of getting a move to a big team and the teams he'd be playing against would be better in the epl.think the chance of cl football might make him more likely to go to holland than the epl though.

there's not many scottish players who've left the spl for europe and been a success and a don't see him being any different.also if he went to holland the chances are he'd only go back the way but if he went to a lower epl or champ team he'd have more chance of getting a move to a big team and the teams he'd be playing against would be better in the epl.think the chance of cl football might make him more likely to go to holland than the epl though.

Don't agree with this at all.

Rob McKinnon and Paul Lambert left Motherwell and had successful careers in Europe.

Not many Scottish players have gone to Europe full stop. Even so quite a few that have done have done reasonably well - Scott Booth, Brian O'Neil, John Collins, Charlie Miller, Craig Brewster etc.

Don't agree with this at all.

Rob McKinnon and Paul Lambert left Motherwell and had successful careers in Europe.

Not many Scottish players have gone to Europe full stop. Even so quite a few that have done have done reasonably well - Scott Booth, Brian O'Neil, John Collins, Charlie Miller, Craig Brewster etc.

i was really talking about the last 10 years,i'm a bit young to remember most of those players.

i take your point that not many have gone from the spl to europe recently but thats probably because they aren't rated very highly by euro teams.

i just shout "play two up front" out the motor window.

Better than what the driver shouted at Jim Jeffries out of our motor :(

BTW I thought Deucher had the beating of Reynolds just about every time on Saturday. Was a no contest in the air at least IMO