Reynolds To Psv? (rumour)

Sweeney

Aye, because it was about £1 to get in against Dunfermline and Dundee Utd. Home games against St.Johnstone and Dundee drew the usual crowd of around 5,000-odd. I think in recent years we've seen the disappearance of the casual spectator and the reduction across the board of away supports. Hom crowds remain roughly the same I reckon.

away crowds against the better supported teams like hibs,hearts and aberdeen have dropped.10 years ago these teams regularly brought 2000-3000 now they rarely get much over 1000-1500.the bottom teams always bring about 400-1000 in recent times.our atts against the OF have dropped badly in recent years.we used to get 10500-11000 and now we rarely get more than 9500 and celtic will probably only bring about 2000 when we play them.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still dont think he is worth 2 and a half million.Dont think any player out of any of the teams outside the OF is worth that.

I don't think any player in the old firm is worth 2 and a half million. And by the way if Berra was sold tomorrow to another premiership team he would go for alot more than 2 and a half million.

Still dont think he is worth 2 and a half million.Dont think any player out of any of the teams outside the OF is worth that.

In England, £2.5m is pocket change for most clubs though.

Just because our clubs are all skint and can't spend anything, doesn't actually mean some SPL players aren't worth a few million pounds compared to other footballers elsewhere in the world.

Whittaker, McGregor, Bougherra, Boyd, Boruc, McGeady etc etc

They are worth million at most but Mcgeady you say? He has to be the most overated SPL player ever. He can beat 1000 guys but when he gets to the business end he makes the wrong decision every time. And he has tatties growing fae his ear lug! I urge you to TRY AGAIN!

You copied the last guy so see my last post on McGeady and tell me if you disagree with it.

I disagree with it and also I'd like to state that you are an idiot :doh:

And what are you basing your valuations on exactly?

McFadden was worth way more than we sold him for, but cos we're a wee club we couldn't say no. Bougherra, Whittaker, Boyd and McGeady could all get a game in the permiership and a million quid is what premiership clubs pay for hot prospects not proven players. Jutkiewicz cost a million cos he showed potential...

I disagree with it and also I'd like to state that you are an idiot :doh:

And what are you basing your valuations on exactly?

McFadden was worth way more than we sold him for, but cos we're a wee club we couldn't say no. Bougherra, Whittaker, Boyd and McGeady could all get a game in the permiership and a million quid is what premiership clubs pay for hot prospects not proven players. Jutkiewicz cost a million cos he showed potential...

I'm basing by valuations on what I think they are worth IN MY OPINION! Does that make me an idiot ?

Yes he's overated but if Celtic sold him tomorrow they would get 4million + for him

Exactly.

McGeady is overated, especially when Celtic try and claim he's worth £10m+, but if you're basing player valuations on what English clubs pay, then I'd say McGeady is worth about £5m.