Craig Brown Interview

Rammer

On the plus side, not too many games scheduled for it this month, and temperatures creeping back up enough for stuff to possibly start growing on it again.

It wasn't that bad when we finished playing our last game on it. What on earth is going on to cause it to be getting worse when we're not even using it!!??

Grass will begin to grow at approximately 5C. Each day this month, thus far, the temp has exceeded this although there has been quite a sharp frost almost every night.

Terrific interview.

Enjoyed the interview. Thanks.

My better half says she can understand why younger women find him attractive. :)

Brown has been a breath of fresh air and I feel priviliged (for want of a better word) that he and Knox are at the helm. Their experience and knowledge of the game is vast.

Hopefully Boyle is seeking their advice on the blueprint for the future of MFC.

just found a listen again page

Clyde 1 Thursday 11th March

Should I inflict it upon myself :wallbash:

Edit: eeek! its that wee spunkfart Keevins

1st Broonie topic: the best managers are auld managers

next usal load a tosh about Sellik and the Rainjers

Next Well related, we almost lost Reynolds in the transfer window, something connected to the failed transfer of Prestons St Ledger?

then went onto say Reynolds is a great player who he would hate to lose, but he deserves a chance to move up, all of this unprompted, Good sales manager as well it seems is oor Broonie