• Clarkson
    • Murphy (Sub)
    • Darren Smith (Sub)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O' Brien is getting better with every game, final bal still needs work but the players round about him are starting to see his runs and passes.

When he was subbed the East Stand almost to a man were on thier feet applauding, he's winning over the boo boys

I think you have to give it to a defender tonight. O'Brien worked his socks off but to what end? There was no product from all his running about. The midfield wasn't great and the forwards didn't get much support.

Klimpl did OK but for me he wasn't really in the game much due to Hearts not posing much threat down the middle.

I'd give it to Paul Quinn who keep Hearts best player quiet and made a couple of excellent defensive tackles in the second half.

I voted for Klimpl. Thought he marshalled the midfield magnificently, and the Jambohuns got no change from an area where they have dominated us in the past. Really been impressed by the man in midfield, though feel he will pick up many bookings over the season (though the one tonight was well worth it imo)!

O'Brien certainly 'worked his socks off (to coin a phrase that really makes no sense)' tonight, though I am in agreement with the other poster that it was too very little produce......in saying that, he was involved in the build up to the goal. Other than that, wasn't overly impressed by him, but note that the tremendous support he has been getting of late seems to have lifted his confidence. Hopefully he can up his game on the back off these more 'workmanlike' performances.

Thought Clarky played well tonight in bursts, but the overall game (and our hoofing) meant it was a more physical game than artful! Big Porter deserves some commendation for the kicking he received throughout his time on the pitch.

Ref was atrocious!

I gave my vote to Clarky, thought he had a great game tonight and we generally play better when he's in the team.

As for Jim O'Brien, he's still not won me over, I thought he was pretty poor again tonight. Fair do's he runs himself into the ground but he needs to get stuck in a bit more(I admit he was a bit more aggressive tonight) and work on his final ball(dreadful!)

I gave my vote to Clarky, thought he had a great game tonight and we generally play better when he's in the team.

As for Jim O'Brien, he's still not won me over, I thought he was pretty poor again tonight. Fair do's he runs himself into the ground but he needs to get stuck in a bit more(I admit he was a bit more aggressive tonight) and work on his final ball(dreadful!)

No way was Jim O'Brien poor. He did little wrong and his work rate was brilliant.

You are talking out your arse