• Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Ross Forbes
    • Giles Coke
    • Michael McGlinchey
    • Null Vote

This is great!!!

Who was man of the match against the stinking Jambo b*strds in a game which we totally dominated and could easily have scored 6!!!??? :lol:

I will go for John Sutton. :rolleyes:

I thought today his workrate was phenomenal.

He tracked back at one point from having an effort at goal to making a tackle at left back position.

I could have went for any one of the other 10, (apart from Ruddy, he let in a goal) :P

I honestly think we will finish 3rd..... Europe here we come. :woop::P:lol:

Can't award it to the defence because Hearts were so ineffectual however would like to say Hammell should be rewarded immediately with a new contract. Craigan was composed and Renyolds took his goal well and looked pretty too. Hateley probably had his first below average game in a well shirt.

Midfield, due to the fact we lost the midfield in the 2nd half I can't give full marks but Jennings stood out.

For me the MotM was Murphy, just thought whenever he was involved he added that little bit extra.

Can't award it to the defence because Hearts were so ineffectual however would like to say Hammell should be rewarded immediately with a new contract. Craigan was composed and Renyolds took his goal well and looked pretty too. Hateley probably had his first below average game in a well shirt.

Midfield, due to the fact we lost the midfield in the 2nd half I can't give full marks but Jennings stood out.

For me the MotM was Murphy, just thought whenever he was involved he added that little bit extra.

yup .. he's a looker alright

:D

I think Jennings is the best player under the Brown/Knox era and could give him MOTM every week right now.

Voting in our MOTM polls backs that up Gullane. He's come from pretty much nowhere to looking, on current form, like he's going to be a stick on to win the thing.

Since the Aberdeen game he's never been out of the top three in the voting and has won the last three (not including Tuesday or yesterday).

Standings up to last weekend are >>> here

Not a failure in the team yesterday. Special mentions to the imperious Reynolds, the industrious Jennings and the tireless Sutton, but my vote went to the at times unstoppable Jim O'Brien.

Voted Jennings, but Reynolds also had an outstanding game.

I feel I'll soon be forced to eat humble pie because, even though I haven't really rated Reynolds, I feel he has been one of the top 3 players since Brown tookover.

I thought that all the outfield players with the exception of Hateley and the Duke played very well yesterday. My vote, though goes to John Sutton. He took his goal very well and his tracking back, particularly on our left side, was superb.  

SD

I voted for Sutton Broon is getting the best out of him

& was I the only one who spotted Hateley was limping in the 2nd half ? might be why he wasn't his usual self