Csaba Lazslo

ONeils40yarder

Anybody hear it last night? Listened to it on the radio on the way home last night, it was tremendous, comedy gold radio. Basically just a bumbling buffoon that doesnt know when to stop talking. Absolutely hilarious and even the boys off Radio Scotland were in stitches.

Chris Porter to Hearts? Who wouldnt want to work for a manager like him?

The new Ivan Golac I think!!!

If im honest i quiet like him, i find his ramblings quite charming at times, it always brings a smile to my face when he tries to translate saying from his native tounge into english. the menaing is lost most of the time but he seems to have passion and conviction, another character for the scottish game.

plus anyone whos name is pronounced 'shabba' is alright in my book

the constant "um"ing is a bit off putting, but its understandable given its not his first language.

I was listening to his pre-match interview with Chick Young on my way back into uni last night. He was asked by Chick about Chris Porter and he said something along the lines "Chris is a very good player, but we'll talk about the game just now and maybe afterwards you can ask me about chris".

Compare that to a certain ginger haired manager from glasgow...

If im honest i quiet like him, i find his ramblings quite charming at times, it always brings a smile to my face when he tries to translate saying from his native tounge into english. the menaing is lost most of the time but he seems to have passion and conviction, another character for the scottish game.

Aye but this thread isny about Yogi though...

Considering it's not his first language I think he does pretty well and considerably better than many players and managers.

I thought it was a pretty cheap shot for Billy Dodds to joke about him saying "baddest" when you think of some of his offences against the English language.

I thought it was a pretty cheap shot for Billy Dodds to joke about him saying "baddest" when you think of some of his offences against the English language.

:whistling: Aye i know!

Billy "Spack prawper Onglish like wot I do" Dodds